Who Believes in Anything Paranormal? Stories? [poll]

Do you believe in Paranormal activity?

• Total voters
:jvag:

The discussion started in the MMS thread, but now I'm wondering who else I need to judge on here. :fly:

If you do believe, why do you and do you have stories or personal experiences you can share?

Iszzo8T.jpg

i believeeeeeeee

Believe.jpg

Never experienced anything here which is why I have no real opinion. Some of the stuff I see on TV I am not inclined to believe as much, but I can't say anyone here who says they experienced something is crazy or anything though.

edit: of course I swore I heard my mom calling me after she died, but I chalked that up to grief. I'm sure others would say it was her spirit. So that kind of thing is why I am not sure what to really think.

Last edited:
About 6 months after my dad died someone who sounded just like him called and left a message on my answering machine. It said "Eileen, I'm ready to go home now." Dan heard it too. Not only do we not know who left the message or why, but we don't have any reason why someone would call us and leave that message. This was while we were living in Ohio (we were moving from Maryland to Ohio the day he died) and I had his ashes with me because my mom did not want to deal with picking them up or storing them before we could spread them.

I've had some other weird experiences, but none that specific.

About 6 months after my dad died someone who sounded just like him called and left a message on my answering machine. It said "Eileen, I'm ready to go home now." Dan heard it too. Not only do we not know who left the message or why, but we don't have any reason why someone would call us and leave that message. This was while we were living in oiho (we were moving from Maryland to oiho the day he died) and I had his ashes with me because my mom did not want to deal with picking them up or storing them before we could spread them.

I've had some other weird experiences, but none that specific.

Wow. That would have completely weirded me out.

My horse believes. I'm not sure what he sees, but every now & then we'll be just walking & BAM an instant emergency side step because of

something. must be ghosts. So I'm laying there on the ground & he's looking at me with this "you saw it too, right?" look.