who are your personal heroes?

audrey_hepburn_366x470.jpg

Well I already said Audrey but there's her pic.

I like her because she was classy but funny. She was kind. She spent a lot of her time when she was older volunteering.

It it supposed to look like a mimeograph from a public school circa 1982?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cumbria/content/images/2008/01/22/audrey_hepburn_366x470.jpg
Well I already said Audrey but there's her pic.

I like her because she was classy but funny. She was kind. She spent a lot of her time when she was older volunteering.[/QUOTE]

I watched my fair lady last night >.> The singing is surprisingly good.

It's an terrible habit picked up from making people cry by accident in certain online games.

I watched my fair lady last night >.> The singing is surprisingly good.

While Audrey Hepburn had a decent singing voice. The director/producers would not allow it to make it on to the film. Most actresses had voice substitutions back then if there singing involved. There were a few exceptions like Julie Andrews.

Father & Mother
Founding Fathers
Locke
Voltaire
Burke
Ronald Reagan (I disagree with his commandment about not criticizing a fellow republican.)
John Wayne ( I really wish he would have won an Oscar for The Searchers and The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance instead of his lifetime achievement award for True Grit.)

Last edited:
John Wayne and Clint Eastwood for showing me what how tough men are suppose to be.

My Dad for helping me understand what it means to be a dad and a man. When I was growing up he worked jobs he hated with a passion and kept him away from home even though he didn't want to be away because it was what he had to do to support his family. He taught me to suck it up and to put the well being of my family before myself.

No it's not right but sometimes in life you have to over ride your pride and do what ever you have to do to keep your family a float. It's a harsh lesson but a father has to understand that they may have to do that one day.

No it's not right but sometimes in life you have to over ride your pride and do what ever you have to do to keep your family a float. It's a harsh lesson but a father has to understand that they may have to do that one day.

There is a lot of truth to this.