GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey when's the last time you guys got a rain check for something that was on sale?

The wife was at the grocery store and they had 25% off some hair products but they only had one of the things she wanted so she asked the guy if she could get a rain check for the other one and he didn't even know what that was. Dumbass kid thought she was making shit up or something.

Went to Austin Pets Alive! to see if our scrappy neighborhood stray cat we haven't seen in a few days ended up down there somehow but he's not there.

Found this grey lab mix named Pigeon that was pretty hard to leave without though. Might go back this weekend. Clearly I don't have enough mouths and assholes roaming the abode yet.

I need to just give up city life and move out to the country someplace with no stupid ordinances and deed restrictions. Then I could just sleep in the back of the truck and let critters of all kinds have the run of the place. Could crap in a hole in the ground and cook stuff on a fire. That's good living.

KIMG1802.jpg
KIMG1801.jpg

My local specialty pet food store stopped carrying the bulk rabbit pellets you could just scoop however much you wanted out of the bin for 89 cents a pound.

Now all they have is fancypants stuff in fashionable bags with hippie looking labeling that cost $11 for what you used to could get for $3.

What a bunch of dummies.
I used to enjoy spending money at that store and every now and then would grab some extra high-margin item figuring it's better my money go there than some bigbox fatcat.

Looks like PetSmart just gained another customer. Hell Walmart even has rabbit food. It's probably 30% less there anyways.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
They could've just said, "hey man, we're not making money on this rabbit food, we need $1.89 a pound for it" and i would've paid it.

But no, these fuckers stop carrying it all together then offer me something almost quadruple the price. I wasn't born yesterday you know.

So by the time I got to PetSmart I had to pee pretty bad so I went to the back first and found their "all gender" bathrooms and there was a fucking used condom floating in the toilet.
Then they also wanted the same $11 for $3 worth of food so fuck them too.

Went to Walmart. Got a bigger bag of good quality Timothy hay based vitamin fortified rabbit food for $6.24 after tax. Thank you corporate greed.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
From my experience people who accept the fist are usually a little bit off in other aspects of life as well. It's not like you can be well adjusted in all the other areas of personal interaction and then when you get to that one narrow aspect it's boom! Fist.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.