GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s how I “mow” my entire yard. I have a Ryobi worm drive rear engine electric that is a monster.

I have a base model gas Homelite that was free because some people don't know what maintenance is. The engine is also in the rear. It works.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I think i'm going to maintain it next weekend. The first time I maintained it it worked flawlessly for 3 years with no further maintenance at all but yesterday it seemed not quite up to snuff at first, though after a little encouragement still did a fine job.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
They started playing in the dark to make it more challenging, eh.

7:15 am Georgia time.

You’d be surprised how often they DO play in the dark. I’ve seen instances where they adjust the lens filters and it’s pretty amazing how much brighter they can make it over the actual light level. Opposite of how they shoot night scenes anymore.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I can't tell you how old she is, but she's not that much younger than me. Probably about 45 years old. The religiousness goes two ways. It's kind of unattractive at the level of animal hotness. For potential spouses, it becomes much more hot because then you know you have a good person on your hands and that goes a very very very long way.

I can't tell you how old she is, but she's not that much younger than me. Probably about 45 years old. The religiousness goes two ways. It's kind of unattractive at the level of animal hotness. For potential spouses, it becomes much more hot because then you know you have a good person on your hands and that goes a very very very long way.

So much this.

Status
Not open for further replies.