GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only ones I've been to that were not open caskets where ones that were an accident victim or something where it's too hard to make the body look presentable.

They're only open on the head half though. I bet they don't have shoes on.

I opened my door this morning and there was a package just waiting for me ... To open my door. Inside was a 5 disc set of Kansas' first 5 albums. I know CDs aren't cool anymore but I don't care. They're perfect for me. If I can't find it on vinyl I don't mind getting the CD.
I don't think I could find those 5 records in perfect condition for $15.
The cardboard CD sleeves even look like the original album cover. Only mini.

I think the only ones I've been to that were not open caskets where ones that were an accident victim or something where it's too hard to make the body look presentable.

They're only open on the head half though. I bet they don't have shoes on.

When I was in sixth grade, the class bully got killed in a car accident (his mom survived) and we went to his “wake” held the night before his funeral. Open casket.

I’d been to a couple of open casket affairs by that point, but some of my classmates hadn’t, and some didn’t fare too well. One gal passed out at the casket.

He looked horrible. He has obvious head wounds that they tried their best to, well, whatever, and it wasn’t cool. Not at all.

I had never seen that fucker so peaceful though.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
When I was in sixth grade, the class bully got killed in a car accident (his mom survived) and we went to his “wake” held the night before his funeral. Open casket.

I’d been to a couple of open casket affairs by that point, but some of my classmates hadn’t, and some didn’t fare too well. One gal passed out at the casket.

He looked horrible. He has obvious head wounds that they tried their best to, well, whatever, and it wasn’t cool. Not at all.

I had never seen that fucker so peaceful though.

We had a couple school kids die in accidents like that that were pretty much dicks to everyone but then afterwards we thought that much karma was maybe a little too much.

One of them dove in the lake at a place that wasn't nearly as deep as he thought it was and broke his neck/crushed his head on the rock bottom.

The other was driving his car at night, either racing or just hauling ass or whatever and ran into the back of a parked flatbed truck or trailer that had some long steel I-beams hanging off the back right at head level.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Anyway I gotta get some stuff done around here.

Be the anchor, nukes. With her being all the way gone the whole emptiness stuff is really gonna start sinking in on the wife.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I opened my door this morning and there was a package just waiting for me ... To open my door. Inside was a 5 disc set of Kansas' first 5 albums. I know CDs aren't cool anymore but I don't care. They're perfect for me. If I can't find it on vinyl I don't mind getting the CD.
I don't think I could find those 5 records in perfect condition for $15.
The cardboard CD sleeves even look like the original album cover. Only mini.
I have The Who's discography in a CD box set. I've never listened to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.