GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd load of crap to the dumpsters at the apartment complex up the road complete. Gonna go for a third.

Pretty impressive what a body can do in ideal weather. It's almost as if your protestant work ethic and your penchant for swill and laziness can peacefully coexist.

Also some asshole knocked over the sign at the end of the road so now I have a regulation stop sign, two street signs, and a nice post.

Gonna turn that into some furniture to rival that of the wood snobs around here.

View attachment 6237
Love the bread rack chair!

2nd load of crap to the dumpsters at the apartment complex up the road complete. Gonna go for a third.

Pretty impressive what a body can do in ideal weather. It's almost as if your protestant work ethic and your penchant for swill and laziness can peacefully coexist.

Also some asshole knocked over the sign at the end of the road so now I have a regulation stop sign, two street signs, and a nice post.

Gonna turn that into some furniture to rival that of the wood snobs around here.

View attachment 6237
You may get in trouble for the stop sign. I did for a street sign for Weed Rd (true story)

Pretty neat interview with that fella. Comes across as an intelligent, thoughtful, humble guy. Almost soft-spoken in a way.
Def not your stereotypical greasy punk rocker screaming at the system or whatever.
He'll make a fine geezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.