GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna stock the fridge with soy milk and see if i can lure one of them out of their room. been 3.5 days still haven't met any of the 4 other people in this apartment because i'm 80% sure they piss in bottles and skip all their classes.
You haven't met them? :eek:You need to call a meeting and group set up guidelines.
/been there

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
I was wondering how that works for lab classes. I think there’s a chem lab required for some degrees.
Chemistry lab - really wonder how THAT works. The sheep eye and owl pellet are standard dissects for 5th graders, wifey does 5th grade science . . . ;)

You and I can always cook some meth to get our masters in chemistry right?
Go to a Hobby store, buy a Gilbert chemistry set. nvm - nobody does hobbies anymore :(

the worst part is I'm a sublet and they've all lived together before. so after 4 months together, this is still how they are.
Oh that makes it harder. I had horrible roommates one semester. I didn't mind locking up my food and cleaning the kitchen, but finding roommate's bf passed out on the toilet with the syringe on the floor was too much. 😁

You wont have to dissect then which is awesome
I'm not sure if I'll have to deal with that, even virtually, cause I'm taking bio 102 which is like a side step from 101. Either way, I've seen worse in slaughter house footage.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Oh that makes it harder. I had horrible roommates one semester. I didn't mind locking up my food and cleaning the kitchen, but finding roommate's bf passed out on the toilet with the syringe on the floor was too much. 😁
Junkies are unacceptable in a co-habitation situation. They'll steal your shit or let people in who will steal your shit.

these guys are just messy geeks. i don't think heroin is going to be one of our problems.

at least the bedroom windows open here. had to go out on the balcony to smoke in the last place. it's -18 out in this bitch.
I think it's a reasonable assumption that geek betas are scared of you. Sing very loudly "I AM THE ALPHA...I AM THE ALPHA...YOU ARE THE BETAS!" To the tune of I am The Walrus.
You know, take advantage.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I think it's a reasonable assumption that geek betas are scared of you. Sing very loudly "I AM THE ALPHA...I AM THE ALPHA...YOU ARE THE BETAS!" To the tune of I am The Walrus.
You know, take advantage.

I'll get a kind woman to sing it for me for a few hours one night. that'll solidify it.

can hear a gahdam pin drop in this apartment almost 100% of the night. already feeling bad for my roommates for such weekend evenings that more people may return to my room than the number that left.

I'll get a kind woman to sing it for me for a few hours one night. that'll solidify it.

can hear a gahdam pin drop in this apartment almost 100% of the night. already feeling bad for my roommates for such weekend evenings that more people may return to my room than the number that left.
...and wear a Darth mask. With uneven nostrils.

Brown chicken brown cow son!

Status
Not open for further replies.