GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you don't have kids together. You'd miss the step grandkids. Youd hate sleeping in a tent.
I get it.
Trust me.

Oh I would absolutely love living in a tent (with phone charger and no bill paying responsibilities) away from all this.

The step-grandkids would come visit me anyway as soon as they get freedom of travel (drivers license) because I'm the cool old geezer that let (and encouraged) them to do all the shit everybody tells them they're not supposed to do.

I just have to stick around long enough to teach them how to drive.

And buy them a car.

Oh I would absolutely love living in a tent (with phone charger and no bill paying responsibilities) away from all this.

The step-grandkids would come visit me anyway as soon as they get freedom of travel (drivers license) because I'm the cool old geezer that let (and encouraged) them to do all the shit everybody tells them they're not supposed to do.

I just have to stick around long enough to teach them how to drive.

And buy them a car.
It's the power and the showers that I'd miss.
And 150,000 terabytes of Netflix and Amazon prime.
And half a room dedicated to basses and bass amps.
And the corner of my master bedroom dedicated to a few more stringed instruments.

So Ariana Grande dumped Pete Davidson.
How much does it suck to be dumped by one of the most high profile hot chicks of the decade? Poor bastard.

I need to Google her. Isn’t she a little person? The only time I’ve seen her left me thinking “That May be the most attractive little person I’ve ever seen”, but actually midgets are a giant turn off to me.

So Ariana Grande dumped Pete Davidson.
How much does it suck to be dumped by one of the most high profile hot chicks of the decade? Poor bastard.

Dude. Pete Davidson GOT one of the most high profile hot chicks for 8 mos. He's a fucking legend. :lol:

*fun fact: I was on her tour bus apparently a few weeks after her tour ended. Sadly, this does not make me a legend. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.