GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're fine. It's upstream, hill country area, Llano, etc.

It's all damed up and controlled so they drown everybody else and Austin just stays the same.

I have some relatives in Austin and Round Rock and asked their mommy if they were okay and she didn’t know anything was up.

I knew she was a negligent bitch.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I know I tell you guys lots of stories about what I see here everyday. And it comes off like I'm making fun of these people.
I guess I am. But it's how I deal with things that bother me. I really feel bad for most of them. Not much I can do. It does give me pause. I have a good life. Never take it for granted.

Um, now fuck off. I need a minute.

I have some relatives in Austin and Round Rock and asked their mommy if they were okay and she didn’t know anything was up.

I knew she was a negligent bitch.

They must not own a TV or speak to any other local humans.
It's all that's been talked about for 3 days now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I know I tell you guys lots of stories about what I see here everyday. And it comes off like I'm making fun of these people.
I guess I am. But it's how I deal with things that bother me. I really feel bad for most of them. Not much I can do. It does give me pause. I have a good life. Never take it for granted.

Um, now fuck off. I need a minute.

You're a good man, Strings.

I'm always in a fragile mood the day after a Sox game.
If the Red Sox happened to be playing a World Series game on the 26th when I'm on stage, I'm going to give you the phone number of the bar so you can have him shut the television off. I should never be allowed to watch postseason Red Sox from the stage.

@adi

Wonder if you might be of some assistance, baba.

Booker T. Jones is playing here in November but I can't find anything on the whole internet about who he's using for a backing band.

Was wondering if somewhere in your vast top secret network of super awesome touring musicians you might know something about it?

Thx.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.