GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know else is old school? my beliefs. Back when America was great the man worked and the woman didn't have to if she didn't want to. These days both the man and women have to work to make a living wage

So back when Alcoholism was rampant, spousal abuse was considered the norm, if a woman did want to work she probably couldn't anyway in anything other than a servant role, blue collar workers didn't have to worry about retirement as most died in their 50s, when blacks could be strung up for even looking at a woman wrong and no fucks given, etc etc.

Yeah, let's bring back the glory days.

So back when Alcoholism was rampant, spousal abuse was considered the norm, if a woman did want to work she probably couldn't anyway in anything other than a servant role, blue collar workers didn't have to worry about retirement as most died in their 50s, when blacks could be strung up for even looking at a woman wrong and no fucks given, etc etc.

Yeah, let's bring back the glory days.

i bet alcoholism is worse now along with drug addicts. wife beating has been illegal for the last 97 years. Thats the kind of jobs women chose back then. sure blacks died if you live in the uncultured south.

i bet alcoholism is worse now along with drug addicts. wife beating has been illegal for the last 97 years. Thats the kind of jobs women chose back then. sure blacks died if you live in the uncultured south.

So is car theft, purjury, and breaking and entering, did that stop you?

Youd better take care of yourself, baba. Sounds like youre pushing yourself a bit too much.
Yeah darth, intense hibernation between each gig:lol:
You too baba (you know what im talking about).. whats all this 5am nonsense, its not nonsense if youre asleep by 10

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.