GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy holy. nobody told me that in Mendocino County, 420 lasted for 3 fuckin days!!! i think i’ll stay.
i stood up one of the hottest women in Santa Cruz County on Saturday night because there ain’t no party like a 420 party in the Redwood Forest in the mountains.
there were singers, dancers, acrobats, elves, fairies, fires, rainbows, pink hearts, purple moons.....

anyway,.. the female in SC is kinda weird. so beautiful yet insanely insecure.
see what happens when girls date insecure men?!
guys like me have to fix them, lol

(but not until the party ends)

wat! still no @nukes??

i’m worriedly :(

holy holy. nobody told me that in Mendocino County, 420 lasted for 3 fuckin days!!! i think i’ll stay.
i stood up one of the hottest women in Santa Cruz County on Saturday night because there ain’t no party like a 420 party in the Redwood Forest in the mountains.
there were singers, dancers, acrobats, elves, fairies, fires, rainbows, pink hearts, purple moons.....

anyway,.. the female in SC is kinda weird. so beautiful yet insanely insecure.
see what happens when girls date insecure men?!
guys like me have to fix them, lol

(but not until the party ends)

wat! still no @nukes??

i’m worriedly :(
Omg I want to dance in the moonlight in the redwoods with faeries

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and pacojas
i need to work on it further put this down in 30 mins when i got the idea one morning lol

all i wanna do is dance to this tune
all i wanna do is dance to this tune and dance to this tune
and when the daylight comes rushing through there's nothing more
for me and you but to wait for the moon
and dance to this tune

i need to work on it further put this down in 30 mins when i got the idea one morning lol

all i wanna do is dance to this tune
all i wanna do is dance to this tune and dance to this tune
and when the daylight comes rushing through there's nothing more
for me and you but to wait for the moon
and dance to this tune

:bast:
:nevx3::nev::nev:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
fuck ups here and there was fun though lol

5%

I've been listening to PF since I was 6.

I do NOT listen to PF covers because 95% of the time they just don't work. And I was scared, thinking you'd fuck up and I'd end up not liking something you played.

Trust me, coming from me, this is big: You fucking nailed it. It was so fucking good and mostly thanks to you baba.

5%

I've been listening to PF since I was 6.

I do NOT listen to PF covers because 95% of the time they just don't work. And I was scared, thinking you'd fuck up and I'd end up not liking something you played.

Trust me, coming from me, this is big: You fucking nailed it. It was so fucking good and mostly thanks to you baba.
Thanks macg baba yay yay yay :D:D:nev::nev::bast:
i was a bit scared too baba, changing the track like that and trying to sync the trem to the delay:egads:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and MacG
Status
Not open for further replies.