GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone hates your fake schtick. Lets say for a second its real though. All this preaching only turns people against you and your religion. I am a Christian, i have helped out at churches, I pray, etc. however i do not preach to others. If they want to find the Lord they will do it in a way that is best for them

everyone hates your fake schtick. Lets say for a second its real though. All this preaching only turns people against you and your religion. I am a Christian, i have helped out at churches, I pray, etc. however i do not preach to others. If they want to find the Lord they will do it in a way that is best for them

It is real and you will notice I drastically reduced the preachiness fun because it was upsetting people
That said you are the last person who should be giving advice on how to post for popularity

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and nukes
hey not me im totally cool with it and it gives me the excuse to post stuff like this

forgot how good this band was

Status
Not open for further replies.