GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nukes is hard to beat. He's some kind of taxi ninja.
if I was a shittier person, I would have played the "I'm sorry I can't post all day because I have a real job" card like is usually used against my ilk, but there's nothing wrong with what @nukes does as a job and I don't want to play into fucked up concept of job-related respectability politics, even in jest.

if I was a shittier person, I would have played the "I'm sorry I can't post all day because I have a real job" card like is usually used against my ilk, but there's nothing wrong with what @nukes does as a job and I don't want to play into fucked up concept of job-related respectability politics, even in jest.
I'm not sure what you mean. I just like to hear all the cool stories Nukes tells about his job. He's also a refresh addict. Always catching my edits and shit.

IMG_0456.PNG

I started reading a goosebumps book tonight. My nephew likes them and it's been a while so I figured I'd dive into one. BTW the newer goosebumps movie with Jack Black is pretty good. The acting is slightly wonky, but it's much better than most of the goosebumps stuff and Black in point in that one.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Status
Not open for further replies.