GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strings it's high time you ask them to give you an executive fuck room in the office..

#risingsun

Funny, Adi. Did I ever tell you. I had my own office. It was pretty big too. Right next to the QC lab. A lot of people were bent over that.
One day the owner asks me if I want my own R&D lab. I said sure! My old office is my new lab.
Fuckers.

Got another skunk this morning. This one's colored opposite. White with black stripes. Not albino, as in no pigment, but the colors are reversed.

Do the skunks kill your chickens, too?

At a minimum steal eggs, etc. Though not as aggressive as a racoon, they'll take a chicken too if they can. Chickens can't see worth a damn in the dark. If they can get in the coop (these have been digging under) they can basically walk right up to one and take it.

Even if whatever predator can't physically get all the way to the chickens, they still get super stressed, lose appetite, get emaciated, etc. just from getting stalked every night and living in constant fear.

We need another dog. Our last one died last Christmas, but we've been casually discussing maybe moving somewhere else, maybe out in the country, maybe even out of state, so gonna wait a bit and see what we decide to do there first. Until then, I get to be farm dog.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.