GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s a joke, it went right over my head.

I’m really curious about the boner pill coverage though.

No idea but pretty sure people get it via black market or crooked doctors like any other drug.

When I go to Mexico for dental work I'll ask there. Used to be the pharmacy and the doctors office was the same place. You just picked whatever you wanted from the menu, THEN they wrote you a prescription for it.

Ah the good ol' days.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
No idea but pretty sure people get it via black market or crooked doctors like any other drug.

When I go to Mexico for dental work I'll ask there. Used to be the pharmacy and the doctors office was the same place. You just picked whatever you wanted from the menu, THEN they wrote you a prescription for it.

Ah the good ol' days.
Don't you also get your horse or steer Pharmaceuticals from the local Grange?

Ah the good ol' days.

I don’t know if that’s a good info source as they sell a lot of stuff there OTC that is Rx here, like 600 mg Ibuprofen.

Does United Healthcare or another mainstream insurance carrier cover ED meds? That’s what I’m wondering.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Don't you also get your horse or steer Pharmaceuticals from the local Grange?

Lot of animal meds are same as human meds. It's an especially good source for antibiotics like amoxicillin, etc. Good to keep some of that in stock for emergencies.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I read an article in 1988 about a guy who shot cocaine straight into his weenie while on a bender with two hookers. He had a boner for 9 days, and it fell off later. He also lost both legs, and nine fingers.

If youre shooting dope directly into your dick with a needle you dont deserve to have it in the first place

I don’t know if that’s a good info source as they sell a lot of stuff there OTC that is Rx here, like 600 mg Ibuprofen.

Does United Healthcare or another mainstream insurance carrier cover ED meds? That’s what I’m wondering.
Generally yes, and shit like penis pumps too IIRC.

But paying for sluts' birth control is morally reprehensible.

Today I paid 10 damn dollars for 1 bale of grass hay like we used to could bale out of the road ditch for free and didn't sell for more than a buck.

And that's from the feed place that has better deals. The fancy urban cowboy store across town wants 12 or 13. You could buy a $400 hat there too.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD
Today I paid 10 damn dollars for 1 bale of grass hay like we used to could bale out of the road ditch for free and didn't sell for more than a buck.

And that's from the feed place that has better deals. The fancy urban cowboy store across town wants 12 or 13. You could buy a $400 hat there too.
Damn, anything more than $3.50 a bale is just highway robbery around here. Maybe $4 for super clean wheat straw.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
$10? damn. My guy is expensive at $6.

"Coastal grass" like grows in the flatlands down by the coast. Here it's fancy pants city people stuff.

Lucky for me, just a little bedding for a couple chickens and bunnies one bale lasts a long time. Like a couple three months.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
a little bedding for a couple chickens and bunnies one bale lasts a long time. Like a couple three months.
Does it have to be hay?

If it's not going to fall through a screened flooring, would a bag of something like this work? We use them when we go to horse shows, or at camps where you have to bring your own shavings to a stall.

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/595378-guardian-horse-bedding-premium-pine-shavings.html?

It would also keep the car & where ever you store it cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.