GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had mostly just cottontails living wild on the farm too but they looked normal, healthy.

People do breed "dwarf" rabbits that stay small, like the rabbit version of a toy dog breed. Maybe some of those got loose and mixed with the local wild ones.
That could well be. They're not terribly small, just some sawed-off mo-fos. Kind of like the little guy on Jackass.:lol: Maybe they've been humping with the woodchucks. hmm, that could be my fault. Say I shot Mrs. Rabbit. A man rabbit's got his needs. . . . miscegenation happens.

We're supposed to be having some badass thunder and hail storms rolling through overnight. I'm moving potted plants around getting them under trees that might slow the ice balls down to the impact velocity of standard bird shit. Covering cars and trucks with blankets pinched in hoods and trunks and doors. And taking down stuff that would blow down anyway.

Too poor for a garage.

Or a lanai.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
We're supposed to be having some badass thunder and hail storms rolling through overnight. I'm moving potted plants around getting them under trees that might slow the ice balls down to the impact velocity of standard bird shit. Covering cars and trucks with blankets pinched in hoods and trunks and doors. And taking down stuff that would blow down anyway.

Too poor for a garage.

Or a lanai.

Go around and steal your neighbor's picnic table umbrellas and strategically place them over your stuff.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Go around and steal your neighbor's picnic table umbrellas and strategically place them over your stuff.

I folded up our own picnic table umbrella and placed it in such a way my neighbors couldn't do that to me.

So I'll at least break even on outdoor furniture. Whatever blows in hey, finders keepers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
The sandwiches should be little white bread dinner rolls with nothing but butter and ham. No other ingredients or flavor enhancing concoctions.

There's a particular restaurant around here my mother in law thinks should be the go to for every after funeral luncheon. She gets pissy if we don't go there after a funeral. I think she just likes that place.

You know things are winding down when you have a favorite after-funeral restaurant.

The pieces are overlapped and secured according to which direction the wind is supposed to be coming from.

If it starts blowing in circles this method might well fail but at that point we'll have bigger problems to worry about anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Status
Not open for further replies.