GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a baby Californian?

Ah. You meant the white one. Pretty sure that's gonna stay all white.

I didn't see any pure Californians where I got them from but looked like a few things might have a little mixed in.

The tan one has a darker nose but not all the way black.

Californian rabbit if anybody's interested.

9175850.jpg

It could turn into that. They are born white or with just a hint of the color and it grows in later. I guess we'll find out in a few months.

Baby ones.

34da042c5b9396d913a914b5a5962b50.jpg

We raised 3 californians when I was growing up (my sibs). I wanted 'the brown one.' :lol: Even now I don't know the breed.

I wish I had a pic of the 'rabbit condo' I built with my dad. 4 units. two on top, two on bottom, roofing with full asphalt shingles on both levels.

(lower level obviously due to poop & pee falling through from above!) We had neighbors coming over all the time for 'fertilizer.' :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We raised 3 californians when I was growing up (my sibs). I wanted 'the brown one.' :lol: Even now I don't know the breed.

I wish I had a pic of the 'rabbit condo' I built with my dad. 4 units. two on top, two on bottom, roofing with full asphalt shingles on both levels.

(lower level obviously due to poop & pee falling through from above!) We had neighbors coming over all the time for 'fertilizer.' :lol:

I'm not up on all the different breeds. There are a lot of them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
We have nothing but the most miserable cottontails around here. It's like they're deformed - fairly small ears, short-ass legs(they look like they're humping when they're running and vis-a-vis). Where I grew up about 30 miles away, nothing but Jackrabbits.

We had mostly just cottontails living wild on the farm too but they looked normal, healthy.

People do breed "dwarf" rabbits that stay small, like the rabbit version of a toy dog breed. Maybe some of those got loose and mixed with the local wild ones.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.