GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @pacojas if shit hits the fan, you can always come here and live with me. We'll share what little we have.You can be the day time cat nanny if you like.
Hey Mac I was reading some article that told about an 8th level underground city somewhere in turkey that's something like 2800 years old. Some guy tried to expand his basement and he found this entire underground city and then he was stupid enough to tell the department of Antiquities. Personally I would have opened up a Subterranean hotel for weirdos and cats.

Bomb shelters and bomb shelter practice - I remember the practices at school.
My dad took me and my 2 brothers out to the street in the middle of the night with a crowbar, a screw eye & hook combo and a brick and showed us how to snag the manhole cover with the hook, pry the lid off and climb down. In case the Russians decided to nuke Detroit (30 miles away). Probably around '67-68. Still got his Sears radiation detector. Good times.

Bomb shelters and bomb shelter practice - I remember the practices at school.
My dad took me and my 2 brothers out to the street in the middle of the night with a crowbar, a screw eye & hook combo and a brick and showed us how to snag the manhole cover with the hook, pry the lid off and climb down. In case the Russians decided to nuke Detroit (30 miles away). Probably around '67-68. Still got his Sears radiation detector. Good times.

I remember those fallout shelter signs on buildings around town.

I guess we would've gone in the basement but really we were 100-200 miles from any real targets. I suppose that would be Minneapolis , maybe Duluth for the harbor/shipping, and Grand Forks air force base which had missile silos.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I don't think I could live in a hole in the ground for very long. Maybe if it was a really nice hole in the ground. But too confined unless it's some huge underground facility. I need space here and there. I'd go nuts. Then the other survivors would have to put themselves at risk of exposure opening the hatch to throw me out.

Fuckers.

I don't think I could live in a hole in the ground for very long. Maybe if it was a really nice hole in the ground. But too confined unless it's some huge underground facility. I need space here and there. I'd go nuts. Then the other survivors would have to put themselves at risk of exposure opening the hatch to throw me out.

Fuckers.
As long as I have Netflix, Amazon Prime video and guacamole I'm all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.