GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just consider my time off more than 48 hrs. from end2start. YMMV * I try to make Friday evening productive with one of my other jobs ;)

Fair enough. But if you said to me "Hey strings, I'll stop by this weekend and we'll go watch shopping" and then showed up Friday night, I'd say "Hi, Eddie" but I'd be thinking What fuck is he doing here?

Fair enough. But if you said to me "Hey strings, I'll stop by this weekend and we'll go watch shopping" and then showed up Friday night, I'd say "Hi, Eddie" but I'd be thinking What fuck is he doing here?
Fair enough. But I'd probably suggest we do it after you get off work on Friday so I don't screw up your weekend days. I'm not shopping for more than an hour or two.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
fantastic new guys. so I was doing some laundry and showering today and when i went back into the basement water was on the floor backing up through the drain. Now i have tospend even more money and have it snaked to the street
Or rent a snake and do it yourself. $$ vs. $$ Albeit, most people don't own a 3'+ pipe wrench to open the cleanout . . .

fantastic new guys. so I was doing some laundry and showering today and when i went back into the basement water was on the floor backing up through the drain. Now i have tospend even more money and have it snaked to the street

Its just gonna get even more costly as you go if you cant even snake a drain on your own
Better get a repairman on retainer now

Status
Not open for further replies.