GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s windy as hell here right now. I just noticed the water level in my toilet bowl is lower than usual, and it seems to be that way when it’s real effin windy.

Why is that?

Wrong thread? Should I try the home improvement thread?

It's ok, Immi.
It's just toilet water gnomes. They get thirsty on windy nights.

I’m positive if I won a lottery, I’d figure out how much I needed to get by on, how much my son needs to get by on, no living high on the hog or like millionaires. Then give the rest away or start a non#profit health insurance company if the prize was large enough.

I think I had a half a hard on the other night. I looked and it didn’t look like my thing at all, so I figure it must’ve been a dream but it’s been bugging me ever since. I haven’t had a twitch in at least three years. The other day, the head touched my thigh and it felt like an ice cube!

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
no living high on the hog or like millionaires. Then give the rest away
but, couldn't you give the rest away, very slowly, in say, a warm climate? You could probably give some to people who'd rub suncreen all over you. Maybe they'd cook good food for you too, and/or offer to let you crash at their place.

You could give it to them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
but, couldn't you give the rest away, very slowly, in say, a warm climate? You could probably give some to people who'd rub suncreen all over you. Maybe they'd cook good food for you too, and/or offer to let you crash at their place.

You could give it to them.

No, ick. I don’t even want to have to have someone clean my bathroom if at all possible. It’s all a dream anyhoo. I ain’t winning diddly.

I’m positive if I won a lottery, I’d figure out how much I needed to get by on, how much my son needs to get by on, no living high on the hog or like millionaires. Then give the rest away or start a non#profit health insurance company if the prize was large enough.
If it's big enough it might be better to donate the interest it collects. If you give it away all at one time it's gone and you can't control who or what benefits from it. And it will definitely make it's way back up to the richest.

If you give away its growth you can keep feeding it to the bottom.

First things first, I'd go to Russia or whatever eastern country where I can hunt people in the woods.

The rest, I'd blow it on cocaine, booze, hookers and cats.

I really wish I never win any kind of lottery.
MacG, Manhunter. See the new season on Cypress. Also, hookers and cocaine. And cats..."

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and MacG
MacG, Manhunter. See the new season on Cypress. Also, hookers and cocaine. And cats..."

LOTS of cats.

You know what, I wish I won the lottery now. I wanna do this.

I'll build the biggest animal shelter/park there ever is, put all the strays in that loving home.

I'll also hunt subhumans (thieves, child molesters, rapists etc.) in that park, and after the hunt I'll celebrate with booze, cocaine, hookers and cats.

I'll even let the cats hunt bastards!

It’s windy as hell here right now. I just noticed the water level in my toilet bowl is lower than usual, and it seems to be that way when it’s real effin windy.

Why is that?

Wrong thread? Should I try the home improvement thread?
Toilet stack on roof is drawing the level down. Wind blowing over the stack acts like a carburetor. "Venturi effect"
Y'wecome!

Toilet stack on roof is drawing the level down. Wind blowing over the stack acts like a carburetor. "Venturi effect"
Y'wecome!
Venturi & corrielus enter a room with no doors for a match to the death. Corrielus circles the room counterclockwise, Venturi crouches ever lower and lower...

Status
Not open for further replies.