GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a pic of yourself in your shorts

You wouldn't be able to endure the hotness. I have a magnificent ass.

Here, The color scheme pretty much is like that.

road-cyclist-picture-id155433110

Cool!

What bike do you have? I have a cheapo winter bike and a Giant Propel with 105 gear set. Needless to say, it's way too much for me. but also, way too much fun!
My old (Al) race bike started oxidizing through the chainstay, so now I'm down to a lugged steel 'cross frame with various 10sp Ultegra/105 components.

Cantilever brakes work nowhere near as well as calipers.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and adi
So I'm reading this article about how TIGHAR is bringing human-remains-detection dogs to Nikumaroro to look for Amelia Earharts bones. They think she might have died a castaway. What the article doesn't mention at all is Fred Noonan. You know, the guy that disappeared with her. I hardly ever hear his name when she comes up.
Why does everyone forget about poor ole Fred?
Guess that's what he gets for letting a girl drive.

So last weekend i spent some time with jess/black girl. She invited me to the beach in the rich part of town and we walked the channel and out to the light house. As we were walking out i noticed there were no railings or rope around the edge and water kept coming up from the waves and washing over.

I said wow i am surprised no one has got hurt here. She said "of course not. everyone can swim here. We aint in coonville"

a self hating half black girl. i am in love

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and pacojas
Status
Not open for further replies.