GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
On friday night I was on my way back home after intense training in the veledrome. I was exhausted.

There was this seagull I saw a few minutes earlier which had a wing broken. 2 minutes later it ran into the road and a car hit it. I will never forget that sound...

I went to check the bird hoping it was dead, but it was alive. Trying to breathe, but unable to do so. I suppose every single bone inside it must have been broken. I couldn't do anything at all. I can't believe I didn't do anything, nothing goddamnit.

I just road clear whispering "oh you poor thing" repeatedly to myself. I still can't believe it. I feel terrible since then.
Holy shit, you have a local velodrome?

Once again, you are NOT a real cat Ape.

Besides, even if you were, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to outrun a 12 gauge buck.
giphy.gif

How is your untoxic friend btw? Has he finished his latest meltdown and back on track yet?
Yknow one of these days we'll have to intervene and break this vicious cycle of his.
I've been banned from FBK, so things seem to be going well.

At least TB and BT247 gave a reason for the bans, however spurious.

Holy shit, you have a local velodrome?

Not local, takes me ~35 minutes to get there, and it's an open air veledrome. But still, it's awesome.

Open air adds to the challange. Have you ever tried to ride in a veledrome when it's windy? Head wind on one side and tail wind on the other is, well, something different.

There are small hills and dirt and shit in the middle of the veledrome for the mountain bikers too.

Not local, takes me ~35 minutes to get there, and it's an open air veledrome. But still, it's awesome.

Open air adds to the challange. Have you ever tried to ride in a veledrome when it's windy? Head wind on one side and tail wind on the other is, well, something different.

There are small hills and dirt and shit in the middle of the veledrome for the mountain bikers too.

Post a pic of yourself in your shorts

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Status
Not open for further replies.