GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I give you a B+ for effort - you stayed true to your form. I think you have a good voice for that kind of humor, sort of a Midwestern Beevis. O is it Butthead?:lol:
Mtv 90S GIF
jokes for my next one

whats the difference between a garbanzo and a chickpea? I won't let a chick pee in my mouth

My grandma caught me rolling a blunt so she took away my weed and grounded me, so I took away her wheel chair. I guess neither of us rolling today.

what was going through the minds of the students during the columbine school massacre? bullets

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
jokes for my next one

whats the difference between a garbanzo and a chickpea? I won't let a chick pee in my mouth

My grandma caught me rolling a blunt so she took away my weed and grounded me, so I took away her wheel chair. I guess neither of us rolling today.

what was going through the minds of the students during the columbine school massacre? bullet points
FIFY, for clarity - but pretty tasteless. I'm not down with dead baby jokes.. Don't do it man. You'll regret it when it's someone you care about.

Wickie you old enough to remember the Truly Tasteless Jokes books?
They were a thing getting passed around pre-internet days.
Pre-political correctness days too.

• Gravy
Probably go in debt to get a piece of land someday, nothing that takes no 15 years to pay off though

Use of “no” after “takes”- redneck level +1, “payoff” mentioned, -1;

Then live in a tent while I collect materials to build my unabomber shack.

Up level +3? Unabomber mention, at least 3.

:p:D lol
hi wickie baba
all good here
just dont feel like posting much but i do check the forum once in a while :)

Love you too baba
(Included in redneck post for brevity)

Use of “no” after “takes”- redneck level +1, “payoff” mentioned, -1;

Up level +3? Unabomber mention, at least 3.

Love you too baba
(Included in redneck post for brevity)
Damn nice to see you up this morning Immi, keep doing that.

• Love
Reactions: adi
Well that's weird.
I figured don't bite the dick that fucks you honey would be a sort unifying theme across disparate aspects of life..

• Gravy