GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

moved into me own place in a much nicer part of downtown this month. good stuff that is.

now have a whole room just for the synths and guitars. gotta get a new couch though. and some fuckin rugs. rugs are great.
I want a 16 track console. An Ampex two inch tape recorder. More tube amps.
15 telecasters. A space echo.

moved into me own place in a much nicer part of downtown this month. good stuff that is.

now have a whole room just for the synths and guitars. gotta get a new couch though. and some fuckin rugs. rugs are great.
Good news def, and congratulations are in order.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I heard something from Elton John today in passing. An interviewer asked him something along the lines of do you play piano at home and he's like if you were a baker and worked in your bakery 5 or 6 days a week would you come home and bake a fucking apple pie?

It was endearing.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
is it just me seeing drivers "socially distanced" at traffic stops? maybe just in California? sooo weird
No, I've felt like that was going on here. Maybe it's a good object lesson in how we don't have to stay close to be in line. Although, I had some asshole try to take advantage of the 6' rule the other day. I was at a small deli, standing back the obligatory 6-8'. Person ahead of me leaves as a woman, being followed by some guy comes in. The guy makes tracks straight to the f'n counter as I am waiting for "next", "hey man, I was in line" - "oh sorry".
The lady at the counter said "I'll take who's next" as I grabbed my order - I loudly informed her "The young lady is next, that guy was behind her coming in." And shot him an icey Fuck-You-Pal. :lol: