GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Well, Comcast has been out all day.
It's widespread enough that I couldn't get my car inspected at the usual place because all their stuff is down too.
PA state inspection / emissions is tested every year. They got a racket going here let me tell ya.

Well, Comcast has been out all day.
It's widespread enough that I couldn't get my car inspected at the usual place because all their stuff is down too.
PA state inspection / emissions is tested every year. They got a racket going here let me tell ya.

Comcast, what a bunch of dicks they are. Also, our elected reps who made it possible for Comcast, even though they can’t really have a monopoly, have enough power that they sometimes face little or no competition. The way areas were divided among cable providers way back when was the beginning. Now Amazon is the new bad guy since they have 40% of e business. Again, our elected reps are involved but instead of welcoming a monopoly after a palm greasing, they talk about breaking them up. LOL yeah right.

Cable companies have been banging our assholes forever, resisted offering ala carte options instead of packaging shitty channels together and charging for it, then cried like babies when people started cutting the cable in favor of streaming. Then they tried to undo laws using the Reese’s coffee guy allowing charging by the byte.

Fuck that guy

Big tax-free shopping weekend here today. Treat yourself to something nice while sticking it to The Man©.

I was reading the forum and put my phone down for a moment and when I picked it up I had a message that read "your changes have been saved".
But I didn't intentionally change anything, have no idea what did change, nor do I notice any actual changes.
I just know I'm gonna lose sleep over this incident.