GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

mowin grass today?
I ran the weed eater for less than a minute before they pulled me off to move shit around in a building for a different department. Right now I'm sitting on my ass doing nothing. It didn't take me long to figure out to do slightly more than the laziest man and never as much as the hardest worker.

I ran the weed eater for less than a minute before they pulled me off to move shit around in a building for a different department. Right now I'm sitting on my ass doing nothing. It didn't take me long to figure out to do slightly more than the laziest man and never as much as the hardest worker.

Yep, strive for mediocrity, itll get you everywhere

Somehow convince them to move closer to you.

That was my first thought but then I remembered your growing discomfort with your area.

I have no real input and should probably just delete this.

Mom's 75 and Dad's 79.

They live in a house that's paid for and have picked out their burial plot in a nice little cemetery overlooking the lake down the road.

Same lake I freaked out that Mexican chica in high school driving out on the ice watching her knuckles turn white as she literally clawed finger indentations into the dash.

I don't think they're going anywhere and i'd never ask them to anyway. I wanna go that way instead.

Mom's 75 and Dad's 79.

They live in a house that's paid for and have picked out their burial plot in a nice little cemetery overlooking the lake down the road.

Same lake I freaked out that Mexican chica in high school driving out on the ice watching her knuckles turn white as she literally clawed finger indentations into the dash.

I don't think they're going anywhere and i'd never ask them to anyway. I wanna go that way instead.
Good man.

Early mental decline or is he getting shit faced and it comes to a peak late at night? Idle curiosity.

He's not a drinker that I know of.
Last night he knocked on my neighbor's door a few houses down and said there's at least a dozen people in his house and needs help getting them out. But there was no one in there. When he was told there was no one in his house he got mad, called the cops and they ended up taking him to a hospital for observation.
Or so my neighbor, who's door he knocked on last night told me.

Adult protective services tends to be fairly compassionate and helpful, although overwhelmed.

I'm sure his sister is involved by now and hopefully getting him the help he needs.
I'm just finding out about all this and haven't talked to her yet.

His mom lived with him and the sister has her own house.
Last I talked to him he seemed ok. He did take losing mon real hard.
He liked talking to me about because I lost my mom last year.

Sometimes people can be seemingly ok until some event like that they have a tough time handling and they kinda lose it.

Went into a gas station this afternoon and some nashvilleized cover version of Wagon Wheel was playing on the muzak and I'm thinking man some country guy is making that popular again then I looked it up and felt old and out of touch.