GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

The guy was sitting in the driver's seat. If he can operate a couple pedals and a wheel he can operate a gas pump. There were no handicapped licence plates or hang tags on the car. No wheelchair or crutches either.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
The guy was sitting in the driver's seat. If he can operate a couple pedals and a wheel he can operate a gas pump. There were no handicapped licence plates or hang tags on the car. No wheelchair or crutches either.

Ok. Like I said. Hangnail.
Or a manicure.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Oregon is one of the last states to still have no self serve gas, with (I think) recent exemptions for rural areas. It was hard to get used to when I moved back here in ‘88. They lifted the ban temporarily as part of the Covid rules so I’ve had to pump my gas 3 times since. I frickin’ hate it now. There are still attendants around for instruction purposes only and one of them actually pumped my gas the other day.

Oddly enough, they aren’t allowed to accept gratuity in the form of cash so I offered a sip of my coffee, which was promptly declined because I’m gross.

They should let them accept tips.

This seems like trying to preserve an antiquated, out of demand, low paying position and then forcing them to stay low paid by not allowing tips. They should either do away with the law or keep it and let them accept tips.

They should let them accept tips.

This seems like trying to preserve an antiquated, out of demand, low paying position and then forcing them to stay low paid by not allowing tips. They should either do away with the law or keep it and let them accept tips.

I‘m pretty sure they kept them For the opposite reason. That cashier isn’t making any more than the pumper and when the argument over keeping them occurred (early ‘80s), the job market was hurting and unemployment was high. They’re great entry-level positions. My son’s first job was pumping Ehyl. smirk

Oh dear, pappy didn't' need no woman to pump the ethyl for him . . . . :)
This apparently offended you.
Ok, how about this scenario - he and the missus had a bet , she lost and the payout was she had to be his bitch and pump HIS gas for a month. Is he man enough now? :p

Maybe he was checking her out in the side mirror - it's their version of foreplay. At home she does it like this.

Ok, how about this scenario - he and the missus had a bet , she lost and the payout was she had to be his bitch and pump HIS gas for a month. Is he man enough now? :p

Maybe he was checking her out in the side mirror - it's their version of foreplay. At home she does it like this.

One of my wife's friends told some dude off one time for talking shit about her husband for "making" her pump the gas. God forbid a woman drives somewhere alone and needs to pump gas. The poor thing would perish lol

• Gravy

Not offensive. Maybe something around disappointment or mild disgust, idk. There was something off about the vibe of the whole event.
Could've been brother-sister, that might be a better fit.

I'm OK with the bet idea if that's what it was.

• Gravy
Not offensive. Maybe something around disappointment or mild disgust, idk. There was something off about the vibe of the whole event.
Could've been brother-sister, that might be a better fit.

I'm OK with the bet idea if that's what it was.
I figure it's a 50/50 this never happened and you were just seeing who would take the bait and run with it. Thanks for playing!:lol::happy:

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fine then
Que sera sera
Catch ya on the flip side
Later gator
Til we meet again
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
The greatest feeling in life is giving
I'm a space cowboy

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Here I am now, entertain me!

Or at least kill me with an inhuman amount of heroin and a shotgun that doesnt have my prints on it.

I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone behind the scenes who made this show possible everyone from our corporate sponsors Calgon ancient Chinese secret huh to Reggie over here Reggie tunes guitars we'd all sound like shit without Reggie everybody say hi to Reggie then there's Scott the bus driver he gets us in here and he gets us outta here and let's face it we'd be in some pretty tight jams without Scott so everybody clap for Scott.

Thanks folks. This one was kind of expected. I'll stop at Ft. Snelling next time up there and say hi to her and Uncle Bob. And my other aunt and uncle. One is a WW2 vet, one a Korea vet.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Actually I think I got 3 pairs buried in there. Grandma on my mom's sides 2nd husband (the only one we knew, 1st one, moms dad, died of parkinsons before I was born) was also a WW2 Navy vet. That dude was super cool, and a badass.