GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Suddenly everyone in the country wants to learn about or purchase tape but need thousands of data points from me before doing so.

Why the sudden interest in tape? I mean, I understand that like toilet paper, many people need to NOW buy their own tape and TP because they're not at work. Where they typically stole the tape and took half their shits. Gagging their spouse after too much quality time together? :iono:

Why the sudden interest in tape? I mean, I understand that like toilet paper, many people need to NOW buy their own tape and TP because they're not at work. Where they typically stole the tape and took half their shits. Gagging their spouse after too much quality time together? :iono:

Its all medical driven. Disposable gowns with taped seems and a vast variety of other things. Companies that have never produced anything medical are suddenly doing just that. And trust me when I tell you, some are doing it without a clue.

Phone's on life support again, likely just prolonging the inevitable.

Had to chime in to let y'all know I was digging in the bottom of the toolbox looking for some stuff and lo and behold there before mine eyes lies an ambient temperature Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
It is Glorious.

End transmission.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
Phone's on life support again, likely just prolonging the inevitable.

Had to chime in to let y'all know I was digging in the bottom of the toolbox looking for some stuff and lo and behold there before mine eyes lies an ambient temperature Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
It is Glorious.

End transmission.
Fix your f'n phone.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fix your f'n phone.

Been trying rubber bands around it tensioned and angle a certain way so the charger makes contact in the port but even that doesn't work so well anymore.
After 8 years might be time for something new.

Also the only thing holding the battery and sim card in is tape.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Been trying rubber bands around it tensioned and angle a certain way so the charger makes contact in the port but even that doesn't work so well anymore.
After 8 years might be time for something new.

Also the only thing holding the battery and sim card in is tape.
blow the charging port out with some compressed air.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
blow the charging port out with some compressed air.

Done that. Also a little denatured alcohol on a tiny little toothpick size dental brush. It's broke. Can feel something "click" into place in there if you push down on the plug hard enough and connect but that level of force bends the plug and eventually breaks it.

Also the screen has more cracks than my windshield. And 3 black blotches you can't see anything. And the back cover shattered and gone. And chunks of plastic broke off other places. And the battery life is shit.
Kind of surprised it works at all.
Just time for something new.

Pulled into 711 to get a gallon of milk.
There was a Subaru there, with the chick pumping gas, and paying for it, while the guy sat in the car playing with his phone.
I bit my tongue, in the interest of community cohesiveness and all.
Should've slapped that "guy".

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Pulled into 711 to get a gallon of milk.
There was a Subaru there, with the chick pumping gas, and paying for it, while the guy sat in the car playing with his phone.
I bit my tongue, in the interest of community cohesiveness and all.
Should've slapped that "guy".
My wife prefers to pump her own gas. She has a discount card at the place we usually go too and we don't share PIN #s. Or passwords.
I give him points for kicking back and letting gender equality work it's way out. Sometimes I rock the car - just to piss her off a little.

Last edited:
vCGceb6.jpg

its the return of serious face wonky

Oregon is one of the last states to still have no self serve gas, with (I think) recent exemptions for rural areas. It was hard to get used to when I moved back here in ‘88. They lifted the ban temporarily as part of the Covid rules so I’ve had to pump my gas 3 times since. I frickin’ hate it now. There are still attendants around for instruction purposes only and one of them actually pumped my gas the other day.

Oddly enough, they aren’t allowed to accept gratuity in the form of cash so I offered a sip of my coffee, which was promptly declined because I’m gross.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer