GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Fuck the categorization. Division is becoming more popular when it should be doing the opposite, and some folks here feed on that.
The categorization has merit from a research perspective. And honestly people don't give a crap irl. Well some do but those people will find something to bitch about either way.

The categorization has merit from a research perspective. And honestly people don't give a crap irl. Well some do but those people will find something to bitch about either way.

At least 63 million and counting.

Nobody here is researching anything other than how best to feel better about themselves.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: OOD and adi
At least 63 million and counting.

Nobody here is researching anything other than how best to feel better about themselves.
Is that how many registered Republicans there are?

People here don't care. I was accepted into the cult of bass players the moment I arrived. Darth is actually a soft teddy bear. His mean grandpa vibe is just for show.

Is that how many registered Republicans there are?

No, that’s how many “voted” for Heir Drumph and the number of Twitter followers he has. I know some of those aren’t fans, but not everyone who voted for him knows how to get online either.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
My folks were born during the world war two years not after and this world was graced with the angelic presence and benevolent mentor known as Hips in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and seventy two. Not a boomer amongst us.
Not that there's anything wrong with boomers, there's not.

So one of our chickens is nearing a hospice phase it seems what with large tumors and all so we've been spoiling her and having her live in the lap of luxury which yes, means having free run of a bathroom.

Here's your opportunity for all you classist types to feel good about yourselves through the ridicule of others by demeaning a wonderful creature and loyal friend as being beneath you while you too shit in a bathroom.

I would say eat shit and die but as has been proven time and again there are no adverse effects and indeed some positive effects to be had from eating shit, either your own or that of a healthy person.

So maybe just slip and fall in the immediate vicinity of a well placed noose, eh.

much harder than it seems based on above attribute distribution. SVMs are pretty much fully unable to classify pop music (genre tag 12) even after PCA. at least based on the sample of 14k songs I have here.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
View attachment 10186

much harder than it seems based on above attribute distribution. SVMs are pretty much fully unable to classify pop music (genre tag 12) even after PCA. at least based on the sample of 14k songs I have here.

Leave it to science to take fun out of music.

Admit it already. That’s a copy paste from an origami web page huh?