GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

It's only a few hundred more for the realtor unless they are the broker and it was their listing. That 30k might be a good deal in more enjoyment, less headache. If it's a previous looked at deal, maybe you can get them to come down some since more time has passed. They know it isn't going to move during the holiday season. :/
That's his thought. They may even take our last offer because we've been letting them sweat for a few weeks. But I'm actually surprised it hasn't sold yet. It must be the time of year because the ain't much supply in the market right now.

Plus all I have to do for this place is replace one door. The other place would need new paint and floors throughout, new kitchen appliances, and I was planning to get a carport for it. So I can't really look at it as 30k. I can do most of that stuff myself but it adds up.

Does it really cost $30-40 to drive 60 miles? This is what the internet tells me.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Does it really cost $30-40 to drive 60 miles? This is what the internet tells me.
IRS write-off is like below.(from IRS.gov). Which works out to roughly $9-$35/60. Reality is probably somewhere in between. As hips said, really depends. *Wearing a DEpends could lower your driving costs . This saving would be reduced by the cost of the Depends. Please consult with your tax professional on this matter. :)
  1. 58 cents per mile driven for business purposes.
  2. 20 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes.
  3. 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
IRS write-off is like below.(from IRS.gov). Which works out to roughly $9-$35/60. Reality is probably somewhere in between. As hips said, really depends. *Wearing a DEpends could lower your driving costs . This saving would be reduced by the cost of the Depends. Please consult with your tax professional on this matter. :)
  1. 58 cents per mile driven for business purposes.
  2. 20 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes.
  3. 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations.
I'm keeping track of this tax stuff for my gigs. The biggest expense seems to be wear and tear on your vehicle. The tax credit only gets you part of the way there.

It looks like I could take a 4 or 5 dollar cut in pay to work in town instead of driving 30 miles to work.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I'm keeping track of this tax stuff for my gigs. The biggest expense seems to be wear and tear on your vehicle. The tax credit only gets you part of the way there.

It looks like I could take a 4 or 5 dollar cut in pay to work in town instead of driving 30 miles to work.
That's about what I drive and I spend a solid $40/wk on gas alone. Would be more but much is a non-stop country cruise. And the time just sitting on your ass in a car. But yeah, fuck commuting.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

I usually live a few blocks from campus during school, but this semester lived with my parents in another town. it's saving me money in not paying for groceries, but there's no difference in cost for rent vs. driving a little over 80 miles every day.

• Gravy
I usually live a few blocks from campus during school, but this semester lived with my parents in another town. it's saving me money in not paying for groceries, but there's no difference in cost for rent vs. driving a little over 80 miles every day.
Looks about right after some quick math. That's insane.

the net savings are not typically worth the headache of doing this drive, but the student housing market is god awful and i would have ended up paying $1000 to sublet an apartment that goes for $600 any other time of year. so i guess i'm still at a net positive here.

• Gravy
the net savings are not typically worth the headache of doing this drive, but the student housing market is god awful and i would have ended up paying $1000 to sublet an apartment that goes for $600 any other time of year. so i guess i'm still at a net positive here.
University of Manitoba would have been so much better for you

How anyone can listen to "sports talk" radio is just beyond me. My local radio station that does traffic reports and stuff switched to this on the way home and my god man just....

It's the "male" version of chicks talking about whose bff dis'd who and what dress somebody wore to the Oscars. Utterly mindless drivel.

How anyone can listen to "sports talk" radio is just beyond me. My local radio station that does traffic reports and stuff switched to this on the way home and my god man just....

It's the "male" version of chicks talking about whose bff dis'd who and what dress somebody wore to the Oscars. Utterly mindless drivel.
Count how many times they say "...I mean...." in between scorching hot takes

I'm not a sports guy but I do understand the joy of watching sports. Talking about sports is different. I'd rather talk about paint drying.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

I listen to the one here sometimes, and yeah, its really annoying, I can only take so much before its off

Ooh, ooh, somebody on some team talked some trash about somebody on some other team, ooh, ooh, this is really important, ooh, ooh, I bet they'll have something to say in response, ooh, ooh....