GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I just encountered a diet pill pyramid scheme on FB and I'm having a lot of fun poking holes in it. I've even offered to help people lose weight without selling them anything. This is the first time I've commented on anything since I got on FB a few weeks back to find musicians. I guess I have a problem with people being taken advantage of at the expense of their health.

This girl is going to have a hard time defeating me after the years I've spent with you fuckers. I've challenged her to post the product publicly. This ho has been telling people she'll private message them for info. Yeah that sounds completely legit.

Last night we were going through how everyone in the bridal party met. We traced my connection to a Craigslist ad I put out looking for guitar and vocals. The guy who answered it for guitar was a groomsman and the singer is the groom's sister and a bridesmaid. I knew the vocalist before the ad but not well enough to be considered a friend. Now these are the most important people in our lives. Interesting how that worked out. My life could be a lot different if not for that Craigslist ad.

Last night we were going through how everyone in the bridal party met. We traced my connection to a Craigslist ad I put out looking for guitar and vocals. The guy who answered it for guitar was a groomsman and the singer is the groom's sister and a bridesmaid. I knew the vocalist before the ad but not well enough to be considered a friend. Now these are the most important people in our lives. Interesting how that worked out. My life could be a lot different if not for that Craigslist ad.
:heart:
You should post that in their "Missed COnnection" area to give others hope. Don't change a word, it's perfect.

I love pinning things back to these specific insignificant (at the time) moments. I met my best friend because he was the only other guy in my english class 7 years ago so he sat next to me. been inseparable since.

it's unbelievable how much each seemingly inconsequential decision you make truly shapes everything you experience. almost frightening.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
I love pinning things back to these specific insignificant (at the time) moments. I met my best friend because he was the only other guy in my english class 7 years ago so he sat next to me. been inseparable since.

it's unbelievable how much each seemingly inconsequential decision you make truly shapes everything you experience. almost frightening.
Me to.
{true story}
My previous wife(r.i.p.) was supposed to go to a concert with some lady friends but couldn't because of the major headache that led her to emergency and a diagnosis of "Brain tumor".
About 3 years later I married the lady who got her ticket - I met her on Match.com. My ex and my current had never met, they just had an acquaintance in common. The current missus called the acquaintance to vet me when she heard a little of my story and connected the dots. ;)

One time this blonde carried a 50lb. sack of floor sweep into this body shop I was working at and bent over right in front of me to set it down. Then she tried to work a deal out of me to redo the sunbaked paint on her truck.

It's been 20 years.

That truck never did get painted.

Of course I can but it didn’t change my life or whatever lame joke I couldn’t come up with in response to that unusual remark. Comment. Musing.
Oh gotcha. Craigslist can change anyone's life who's brave enough. Usually negatively. You have to get lucky to get a positive change. For instance, I answered one post on CL for a country band. I still smell like cigarettes.

I'm fucking up. I want to watch TV, play video games, read, and listen to Tool but I only have 2 hours of me time.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
Maybe she's smart enough to not waste her time marketing too good to be true magic weight loss pills to men. Those are for separating women from their money. Too good to be true magic dick pills are for separating men from their money.