GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

PReach it!! Better gear doesn't mean better technique - sound familiar? ;)
Tried watching some series with my wife . . fucking backgrounds would totally go out of focus. Like, stuff just 4-5 meters away would go totally out of focus. I know that's a technique to keep people focused AND greatly reduce productions costs but this was extreme and unnecessary for a show depicting the 1930s. I'd understand it in a sci-fi production. Shit was so distracting I tapped out after a few minutes.
totes familiar :p:D
yeah its like 90% of the frames have smoke and low light ffs

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I've had this shirt for a while. Wife got it for me. It's an awesome shirt. The more you wash and wear it the more comfortable it gets as if it could get any better, it was great to start with.
It's one of those I'll wear until it falls off then keep scraps of to polish guitars with its such great cotton.

Most likely got it from a thrift store or a yard sale or maybe somebody died and people were getting rid of his threads. In any case it was perfectly worn in when I got it and somehow only gets better.

Never noticed the pattern on it. Figured it was just some weird pattern, maybe a soccer thing?

The other day when I was wearing it somebody asked me if I like the Lakers. I'm going through my mental Rolodex thinking yellow, purple, Magic Johnson? Coming up empty. So my genius response was "I don't really know".

The dude says "I figured you liked the Lakers 'cause you got a LeBron James shirt".

All I said was "oh", looked bewildered, and carried on.

KIMG2025-1600x1200.jpg

Also the little green thing by the shoulder is this guy.

KIMG2027-1600x1200.jpg

Don't tell Jesus, OK?

I've had this shirt for a while. Wife got it for me. It's an awesome shirt. The more you wash and wear it the more comfortable it gets as if it could get any better, it was great to start with.
It's one of those I'll wear until it falls off then keep scraps of to polish guitars with its such great cotton.

Most likely got it from a thrift store or a yard sale or maybe somebody died and people were getting rid of his threads. In any case it was perfectly worn in when I got it and somehow only gets better.

Never noticed the pattern on it. Figured it was just some weird pattern, maybe a soccer thing?

The other day when I was wearing it somebody asked me if I like the Lakers. I'm going through my mental Rolodex thinking yellow, purple, Magic Johnson? Coming up empty. So my genius response was "I don't really know".

The dude says "I figured you liked the Lakers 'cause you got a LeBron James shirt".

All I said was "oh", looked bewildered, and carried on.

View attachment 9177

Also the little green thing by the shoulder is this guy.

View attachment 9179

Don't tell Jesus, OK?
People always assume I'm into star wars when they see me in my goodwill star wars t. I couldn't even tell you what star wars is about.

I had a shirt that said

Nebraska Corhhuskers
1975 Fiesta Bowl Champs

But they lost.

It was super comfy too for a cheap shirt. I wore it until it turned to dust. I have another that looks like a rag, but it has a flag on it and says “Freedom Isn’t Free”.

Duh. It costs $1.05.

People are fucking morons.

I got a notice from the managers here that confirmed they intended to remove two trees I’ve managed to keep at bay for 25 years, always keeping them trim enough to pass muster but full enough to provide shade and privacy. This year, I’ve been a little preoccupied with heart attacks, so they got a little bigger. Then I had a chat with one of them and he said we would discuss it prior to them being worked on.

Uh huh.

The tree guys show up and I tell them of my agreement, and the manager shows up. We talk it over and by that point, I had come to the realization that no matter what, I was gonna lose this hill, so I relented. Take em. And they did.

Saturday morning, I’m farting around and suddenly my entire house is shaking and it’s louder than fuck and I see a cloud enveloping everything in my living room. I look outside and there are two fucking assholes grinding the stumps, and my front windows are open. And go outside, motioning the shut it off (I’m cutting your throat) sign, only to discover they spoke no English.

They didn’t have the common sense to notify me that they were starting, or to have the awareness to notice my windows open.

I dusted and vacuumed yesterday instead of golfing.

Good luck with this dumb fucking populace that’s being created, you whippersnappers.

People are fucking morons.

I got a notice from the managers here that confirmed they intended to remove two trees I’ve managed to keep at bay for 25 years, always keeping them trim enough to pass muster but full enough to provide shade and privacy. This year, I’ve been a little preoccupied with heart attacks, so they got a little bigger. Then I had a chat with one of them and he said we would discuss it prior to them being worked on.

Uh huh.

The tree guys show up and I tell them of my agreement, and the manager shows up. We talk it over and by that point, I had come to the realization that no matter what, I was gonna lose this hill, so I relented. Take em. And they did.

Saturday morning, I’m farting around and suddenly my entire house is shaking and it’s louder than fuck and I see a cloud enveloping everything in my living room. I look outside and there are two fucking assholes grinding the stumps, and my front windows are open. And go outside, motioning the shut it off (I’m cutting your throat) sign, only to discover they spoke no English.

They didn’t have the common sense to notify me that they were starting, or to have the awareness to notice my windows open.

I dusted and vacuumed yesterday instead of golfing.

Good luck with this dumb fucking populace that’s being created, you whippersnappers.
Fuckers