GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I dislike movies that end ambiguously.

I like Kevin Bacon though, and bacon.
I took it the kid that took the hit was going to make it when they saw the city lights @ 80 mph and the kid driving decided to turn on the fucking flashers. KB was dead, other probably bad dude was dead, Camryn Manheim NEEDED to be dead :fly: - life is good.

Reverse cavalry ending. Groovy :cool:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Trying to get the fumes out is futile - the air can hold whatever amount of gas fumes it can, at any particular temperature. Filling the tank up with gas would probably be safer. Fuels need an oxidizer to burn. Running some nitrogen into the tank is the most common method of reducing the risk since it doesn't support combustion.
*Air: 78% nitrogen, rest is mostly oxygen.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I am sick of the dinks on this fucking site who think they are better than me because i sold drugs when i was way younger. Guess what? That shits old news because i cleaned up my life and started doing good many moons ago.

I get up early/5:30. If you wanna have clean money you gotta get dirty. everything I have you can bet your ass I earned it. #bluecollarworker

I am sick of the dinks on this fucking site who think they are better than me because i sold drugs when i was way younger. Guess what? That shits old news because i cleaned up my life and started doing good many moons ago.

I get up early/5:30. If you wanna have clean money you gotta get dirty. everything I have you can bet your ass I earned it. #bluecollarworker
I don't think any less of you for it Wickie.

tenor.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings