GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Pain, strife, sadness, anger, broken hearts

Joy, beauty, jubilation, euphoria, fun

Creative juices tend to flow from emotions further along the spectrum from the stable middle ground IME. Or at least from reflecting on a time that had them, doesn't necessarily have to happen in the here and now. Sometimes trying harder is the least productive thing to do.

it's been so long since writing has come naturally that I have no idea if this is even how I work. I think I tend to get bursts of creativity when I stumble upon new sounds more than anything else.

in any case, writing when I know that I want to fit it into a bigger puzzle is much harder than writing and not giving a fuck how it turns out. hard to turn my brain off from that mode though.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
The theme from the TV show Cannon was a tuba front and center, and it’s no secret as to why.

‘Merica. We poke fun at what we embrace. In this case, obesity.
I feel like it is a fair anthropomorphizing of the tuba. A tuba has normal size valves and tubes, other than the massive belly-tube. It reminds you that the tuba is like a fat person - they are still a person with arms, fingers, legs and yes, a brain. But they got a major belly problem and tuba-tubby along. Health information and sugar substitute hasn't slowed down the rate of obesity. Maybe some personal responsibility for not doing more push-aways is in order. You want to be a clarinet, eat like one. Self included.

"...jury has unanimously awarded $3M in damages to former Planned Parenthood director who was fired after reporting abortionist’s illegal conduct & high complication rates, falsification of affidavits and patient records, incomplete abortions, & failure to report statutory rape"

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
"...jury has unanimously awarded $3M in damages to former Planned Parenthood director who was fired after reporting abortionist’s illegal conduct & high complication rates, falsification of affidavits and patient records, incomplete abortions, & failure to report statutory rape"
Nukes is going to be mad af if you shit up his thread with politics.