GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I have been working with one pair of shorts and one pair of Jeans. A week ago my shorts got a hole. Today my jeans did. I lucked out cause I've lost just enough weight to fit into the pants I had in the closet. Today was one of those days that require pants.

My new business venture keeps me quite busy. No time for giphy. No time for memes.
Lube.
Mouthwash.
Firehose.

I outsourced most of the suckee suckee to a Bangladeshi named Syed. He doubles as security and also sleeps in the gloryhole.
Jews, you know.
I pay him in Hallal microwave goat curry.
Hopefully he doesn't ask for money or anything of value.

What is it that drives people to do things creative or meaningful beyond what is necessary to survive? I don't mean too earn more money either, that's just security for survival and comfort.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What is it that drives people to do things creative or meaningful beyond what is necessary to survive? I don't mean too earn more money either, that's just security for survival and comfort.

Agrarian lifestyle and division of labor?

Thinking people people painted art in caves or made jewellery or did whatever "just because it's pretty" because they had time to. The necessary needs for survival were met and they still had time left for other things?

Granted some of that maybe was ways to communicate, teach others, or somehow make life easier or work more efficient, part of early religious ceremony, etc. but somewhere in there people started doing things just for the sake of doing them and had time to do it.

Part of higher intelligence I suppose.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and OOD
Everything is a puzzle , we can parallel ' if it sounds good it is good ' to any legit art form .
No one sounds good on the first day , people who enjoy it will see their flaws and want to fix it .

Some people say god is your inner voice , no one knows where new ideas come and why they appear .

When people spend all their time earning and securing, it leaves little brain power to even ponder what to do to better ones’ self further.

Only some get to fully realize themselves. Imagine how far we may have come as a society if so much time wasn’t spent trying to simply survive.

And please, don’t respond with “the cavemen did it” or “if you don’t like it, move to Guatemala” shit. That’s extreme rationalization.