GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I remember trying to sex plants with a magnifying glass. Pre-internet but had all the books and pictures you'd ever need.
Still missed some. Shit can be tricky, and some can go hermaphroditic.

Looking at those is like looking at X Rays to me. People can see stuff that I can’t. It’s like I’m missing a spectrum that others have ability to see.

My neighbor knew it was a male two weeks ago. I’m a clueless POS.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It figures that plant would be a teurd. This whole year has been a hunk of shit so far, not one thing has gone right.

Also, the management came through here during the past week and I lost two trees that have been in my front yard for 25 years. I manage to keep them trimmed to (just above) spec for 24 years and health issues FINALLY kept me from taking care of them this year, so they were cut down.

The fuckers that own this place have been in trouble in recent years (even making the news and attention from a senator) for stripping the trees, and now they’re back at it. “My” property looks like Arizona now. Fuckers.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Looking at those is like looking at X Rays to me. People can see stuff that I can’t. It’s like I’m missing a spectrum that others have ability to see.

My neighbor knew it was a male two weeks ago. I’m a clueless POS.

I remember looking at the little "nodes" or whatever where the stem meets the stalk and comparing them to pictures. Not always easy to differentiate. Can be as much by guess and by gosh as there is confident positive Id.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
The males still have "some" cannabinoid in them though far far less.
Can still be concentrated, made into hash, etc. though maybe more work than its worth .

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The males still have "some" cannabinoid in them though far far less.
Can still be concentrated, made into hash, etc. though maybe more work than its worth .

Yeah, not worth it here. I’m glad pricing has changed because with that plant being useless, and my indoor grow being dormant for over two months, there’ll be a period ahead that I’ll be -ulp- buying pot.

I saw some the other day for 85 cents a gram which might’ve been a typo, but it’s not unusual to find excellent bud for less than $100 an ounce these days.

Yeah, not worth it here. I’m glad pricing has changed because with that plant being useless, and my indoor grow being dormant for over two months, there’ll be a period ahead that I’ll be -ulp- buying pot.

I saw some the other day for 85 cents a gram which might’ve been a typo, but it’s not unusual to find excellent bud for less than $100 an ounce these days.
Damn shame about the sex though. Yeah, lots of $100 "medical grade" or damn close.
I'd suggest letting it go a while longer. Like hips said, sometimes the bud is somewhat decent. I remember some male bud that was like laughing grass but hey, the females of that shit were total mind fuck.
Suggestion: stick your next plant in the ground. A bucket likes that causes a lot of stress because they dry out so quickly and other shit. As you saw.

Piss, I was looking forward to big stinky colas for ya.

Damn shame about the sex though. Yeah, lots of $100 "medical grade" or damn close.
I'd suggest letting it go a while longer. Like hips said, sometimes the bud is somewhat decent. I remember some male bud that was like laughing grass but hey, the females of that shit were total mind fuck.
Suggestion: stick your next plant in the ground. A bucket likes that causes a lot of stress because they dry out so quickly and other shit. As you saw.

Piss, I was looking forward to big stinky colas for ya.

Perhaps you forget

My yard is toxic as a mofo LOL

Perhaps you forget

My yard is toxic as a mofo LOL
Oh yeah, scorched earth Round-up style. Piss!

PS

The $100 an ounce weed is sometimes as good as the $300 stuff, usually it’s stemmy or an overstock situation.
Stemmy ain't so bad, at least that only adds up to a gram or two out of a z. I'm sure you remember the "half seeds by weight" Mexican of yesteryear.FFS that sucked.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Trees are a gateway hug.
images

5d449eb0ca30070c210f2d83c747bb0f.jpg

arbol-mujer.jpg

2448083328_8d7cb9157b_b.jpg

when+gay+trees+make+love.jpg

butt%20tree.jpg

4e78584c665579b467307dd4d863e894125640281.jpg