GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

My mom brought me brownies. Just told her yesterday I was on a diet. Wtf. I'm not eating them.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I like this idea hips, let's split the baby - when you hit the heat button after setting the temp the display goes to "420 TIME" while the little power arrows move from left to right. It's doesn't have a countdown timer to when it will be hot but it does have one showing how much of your 2 minute session are left. :fly:"

You can already customize displays like that but those are "dna " brand proprietary and cost extra and we're back at the $250.00 range .

Everything else has caught up now though so . . .

I like the clock display mods .

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi
You can already customize displays like that but those are "dna " brand proprietary and cost extra and we're back at the $250.00 range .

Everything else has caught up now though so . . .

I like the clock display mods .
meh. I think if the Chinese were knocking out a few hundred thousand it would only cost an extra $2-3 for a clock add-on. ;) Digital watches at the Dollar Store. Customizable beyond that would require more interface so you're talking either jack, wireless or push the buttons like crazy to scroll through letters & numbers like a 70's-80s digital watch (which would be cheapest). :fly: I love it when someone who is too impatient loses their shit programming that way.

meh. I think if the Chinese were knocking out a few hundred thousand it would only cost an extra $2-3 for a clock add-on. ;) Digital watches at the Dollar Store. Customizable beyond that would require more interface so you're talking either jack, wireless or push the buttons like crazy to scroll through letters & numbers like a 70's-80s digital watch (which would be cheapest). :fly: I love it when someone who is too impatient loses their shit programming that way.
I think it was born out of accurate temperature control research , for years there was a monopoly on that , in that only one guy was doing it accurately plus we had to figure out what "materielle "[spelled for proper enunkiation] was safe to heat repeatedly .

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I think it was born out of accurate temperature control research , for years there was a monopoly on that , in that only one guy was doing it accurately plus we had to figure out what "materielle "[spelled for proper enunkiation] was safe to heat repeatedly .
Sorry bro, not getting how this relates to temperature control. The vape already has a thermocouple or RTD(resistance temperature detector) monitoring the temp.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Maybe we're both just being obtuse :) Nickel is used in RTDs (which are not Thermistors) although platinum is preferable. Nickel sucks for thermistors but they aren't a good choice for things as high as vaping temps.

We're apprekiating the design growth of lamp and oven tech that's over a hundred years old that we added a suck-hole to cuz that's where humans are at right now , suck-hole tech .
That's how we improve things now , add suck-hole , will travel .