GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Also, my appetite vanished when the prednisone ran out. I’m not thrilled by that at all. I was hoping it was the new normal.

• Sad
Reactions: OOD
@Immigrant - got my Ambit vape last Friday. Oh damn is that nice, much better than my Apex. 1. Chamber is about 50% wider but not deeper. 2. Seems to heat super evenly. 3. Like the digital numbers for the heat setting, no guessing, exact control.

I’ve vaped at least 100 bowls so far, and I’m in love with it. It does half bowls okay also, something that a lot of vaporizers have trouble doing.

And the bowl part stays clean as heck. I was wondering how to clean it, but that worry is no more.

83E1DE43-DF3C-40E3-9988-F7C0B7D8BF46.jpeg

same here. Crank to 420 if desperate to eek the last drops out of it. But oddly, unlike my Apex, even at the top of 445f, it never tastes burnt/nasty. Just seems to peter out and eventually there is nothing.

I prefer it greatly to the Pax 2 I had borrowed. It tastes better, works better, and vapes the weed more evenly too, at 1/4 the price.

They should recalibrate it so 420 is the perfect setting.
Thing is, that is really too hot and creates the harshness that vaping is supposed to get you away from. The display goes go from 212f to 445f. All the currently identified components of a weed buzz vape at or below 382f, with the exception of THV which vapes at 428f. But THCv kills appetite so @Immigrant should avoid those high settings until after meal times ;) Albiet, that is a cute ass idea. I've usd that setting, just because. :p

Thing is, that is really too hot and creates the harshness that vaping is supposed to get you away from. The display goes go from 212f to 445f. All the currently identified components of a weed buzz vape at or below 382f, with the exception of THV which vapes at 428f. But THCv kills appetite so @Immigrant should avoid those high settings until after meal times ;)

I meant just make it so the screen says 420 when the actual temp is 365.

I meant just make it so the screen says 420 when the actual temp is 365.
I like this idea hips, let's split the baby - when you hit the heat button after setting the temp the display goes to "420 TIME" while the little power arrows move from left to right. It's doesn't have a countdown timer to when it will be hot but it does have one showing how much of your 2 minute session are left. :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer