GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I am sick of the dinks on this fucking site who think they are better than me because i sold drugs when i was way younger. Guess what? That shits old news because i cleaned up my life and started doing good many moons ago.

I get up early/5:30. If you wanna have clean money you gotta get dirty. everything I have you can bet your ass I earned it. #bluecollarworker
They're dinks. They spend all their money and energy propping themselves up to appear better than other people. Fuck em and get your ass into the shitty meme thread.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I am sick of the dinks on this fucking site who think they are better than me because i sold drugs when i was way younger. Guess what? That shits old news because i cleaned up my life and started doing good many moons ago.

I get up early/5:30. If you wanna have clean money you gotta get dirty. everything I have you can bet your ass I earned it. #bluecollarworker
If stupid could fly, you'd be a jet.

WTF are you talking about? I saw no one giving you shit about that recently. Did you get up all pissed off about something said a long time ago that you held onto, or is it just general dissatisfaction?

5:30? What a Nancy. Real men are on their way to work before you’re up.

PBS news hour been doing a series on the pot business called Green Rush.
Last night's segment was in @pacojas old neighborhood . They even mentioned murder mountain lol. Only gave it like 30 seconds, no more than a minute though. Spent the rest of the 10-12 or so minute segment with these 2 craft growers.

One of them was called Swami and branded himself as a Hindu pot guru. Looked the part.

The other was a couple in Humboldt. Can't remember their name but they do "Orange something Kush". They're the ones when they brought up the murder mountain thing the guy points behind him and says "yeah that was over there", referring to the mountains behind the one you could see in the back of the shot.
I'm sitting there thinking man I wonder if Paco knows these folks.

Rest of it was using comparisons to wine making and the beer industry to try to describe to people all the different strains. Where the industry is at.
The importance of branding to cut through market clutter.
Small growers forming co-ops to help spread costs around to try to compete with the big guys.
Etc.

Who knows how much is embellished, omitted, or fairly accurate but it's an interesting series nonetheless.

PBS news hour been doing a series on the pot business called Green Rush.
Last night's segment was in @pacojas old neighborhood . They even mentioned murder mountain lol. Only gave it like 30 seconds, no more than a minute though. Spent the rest of the 10-12 or so minute segment with these 2 craft growers.

One of them was called Swami and branded himself as a Hindu pot guru. Looked the part.

The other was a couple in Humboldt. Can't remember their name but they do "Orange something Kush". They're the ones when they brought up the murder mountain thing the guy points behind him and says "yeah that was over there", referring to the mountains behind the one you could see in the back of the shot.
I'm sitting there thinking man I wonder if Paco knows these folks.

Rest of it was using comparisons to wine making and the beer industry to try to describe to people all the different strains. Where the industry is at.
The importance of branding to cut through market clutter.
Small growers forming co-ops to help spread costs around to try to compete with the big guys.
Etc.

Who knows how much is embellished, omitted, or fairly accurate but it's an interesting series nonetheless.

On Murder Mountain, they traced the pot lineage in the US to Humboldt and the guy who brought 2 kilos of seeds into the country from Afghanistan in the ‘70s.

Even now, if you look at the area on Google Maps you’ll see a ton of grow sites but many more that have disappeared.

It’s quickly becoming corporatized and there’s isn’t really a place for small growers in the “market” anymore. Sad!

On Murder Mountain, they traced the pot lineage in the US to Humboldt and the guy who brought 2 kilos of seeds into the country from Afghanistan in the ‘70s.

Even now, if you look at the area on Google Maps you’ll see a ton of grow sites but many more that have disappeared.

It’s quickly becoming corporatized and there’s isn’t really a place for small growers in the “market” anymore. Sad!

Is the Netflix thing a real documentary?
Or is it a show, like that thing about the hillbillies digging ginseng.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi