GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I got about sick of people calling me what's taking so long are you even at the store blah blah blah I'm like do you realize the time it takes not only to find your shit but find something suitable for my bunnies too?
First I have to go to the organic section as those are the only ones that have the green shoots on top, then of those I have to hunt around and find the ones that have the best green shoots on top because I'm feeding my bunnies here and for $2.39 a pound I'm not fucking around, they get the best.
If all I'm doing is feeding humans 70cent a pound gmo is fine if you don't like it stfu it still tastes like carrots.

Dammit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Anyway I'm hosting a kids campout next month may y'all would like to sign up your nieces and nephews and let them learn what it's like to poop without modern poop accessories.

The $25 fee covers my own teaching regimen and one on one instruction. You must provide your own garden trowel.
Leaves and corn husks will be provided at no cost.

• Haha
Check box 2A on the form if they can't handle a .45, something weaker will be provided according to individual ability.

• Love
This place cracks me up. Everybody all hellfired up when they can screw off at work, then outside of getting paid to screw off...nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Check box 2A on the form if they can't handle a .45, something weaker will be provided according to individual ability.

I accidentally hit the reply button without intending to reply so here goes.

Tell them a .22 works best because it won’t have enough oomph to exit and will work better by scrambling grey matter like eggs instead of blowing on past everything and leaving them retarded and living like Teri Shaivo for a few years. That would suck donkey, I tell you what.

I accidentally hit the reply button without intending to reply so here goes.

Tell them a .22 works best because it won’t have enough oomph to exit and will work better by scrambling grey matter like eggs instead of blowing on past everything and leaving them retarded and living like Teri Shaivo for a few years. That would suck donkey, I tell you what.
That's cool immi, I know you're not into all that stuff.

Just to clear up a misunderstanding or 3 though caliber has precious little to do with it outside of one making a bigger hole than the other.
Lots of advancements have been made in bullet construction and terminal ballistics. Two different bullets of (insert whatever caliber here) could make a big shallow hole or penetrate a whole pig end to end. Like a lighter tipped hollowpoint that expands big and early as compared to a heavy flatnose solid.

My phone wants to make "flatnose" "glasnost" which might not be a bad thing. Anyway enough about killing shit, back to listening to some Don Jenver.

So the old lady's been gone for working on 2 weeks now, staying with her kid helping with the grandkids and stuff because stuff.
The initial shock wore off in a few days, then I reverted to purposeless caveman status for a few more days but now I'm out of the funk and functional again, maybe even a bit feminine as far as housekeeping and stuff so it's all good.
Everything's cool now.