Strings

Stuck with this Shitty Title
Apr 18, 2016
Shutdown week. And I'm in the building.
Mostly alone.
Good Music Party GIF by Partiful

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
finally got my unemployment tax credit back.

edit also i just got an email from credit wise saying my score has risen. i haven't checked it out since i got my mortgage years ago. I decided to look at my score. it is now 755. i guess thats good

Last edited:

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
I don't know what mine is, probably zero as I don't spend money I haven't made yet.

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
I don't know what mine is, probably zero as I don't spend money I haven't made yet.
me too. i have a capital one credit card that i used once and then paid off in full and then a best buy credit card that i used once for a deal and then paid off in full. I think mine is because my dad got a car and i had to cosign with him. Car is paid off now.

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
me too. i have a capital one credit card that i used once and then paid off in full and then a best buy credit card that i used once for a deal and then paid off in full. I think mine is because my dad got a car and i had to cosign with him. Car is paid off now.

That's cool. I guess the car would be enough debt, time, activity to push it up there. I rent and pay cash for old cars. Probably go in debt to get a piece of land someday, nothing that takes no 15 years to pay off though. Just raw land with a water source, creek or pond or spring or something, out in the county, no improvements, no restrictions. Then live in a tent while I collect materials to build my unabomber shack.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie