GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

20201030_191019_HDR(1).jpg

Need to find my China girl that used to work here. She worked at Super Bowl for a bit after that then lost track of her. She was awesome. I imagine she still is.

So, back when I was 22-23, a dude I was friends with made a play(imo and hers) on my wife. He came over to the house with a 6 pack of her favorite beer, middle of the day while I was at work "I just happened to be in the area." Dude lived 25 miles away. She apparently told him no, you can't come in, Ed's not home - tells me. I think "masshole but whatever".
Few days later he tries again. Same response from her and she is PISSED "tell your asshole friend to stop coming over." Caveat to all this - HIS wife is 7-8 months pregnant at this time.
I tell him we are not buds any longer, he's a masshole. Never hear from him again. Fast forward 27ish years - the masshole is trying to find me on FB, sending me private messages.
Am I a masshole for holding a grudge this long?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
So, back when I was 22-23, a dude I was friends with made a play(imo and hers) on my wife. He came over to the house with a 6 pack of her favorite beer, middle of the day while I was at work "I just happened to be in the area." Dude lived 25 miles away. She apparently told him no, you can't come in, Ed's not home - tells me. I think "masshole but whatever".
Few days later he tries again. Same response from her and she is PISSED "tell your asshole friend to stop coming over." Caveat to all this - HIS wife is 7-8 months pregnant at this time.
I tell him we are not buds any longer, he's a masshole. Never hear from him again. Fast forward 27ish years - the masshole is trying to find me on FB, sending me private messages.
Am I a masshole for holding a grudge this long?
No. Fuck that guy. Avoiding shitty people isn't the same as holding a grudge.

No. Fuck that guy. Avoiding shitty people isn't the same as holding a grudge.
Pretty much what I figured. I knew he was prone to wanting what wasn't his - just didn't think he would roll that way on me. WHich was dumb.. He and I met "her" the same night, for the first time. He struck out with her sister too. Loser! HA!
Add: and thanks.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Was on the way home yesterday. Traffic was kinda sluggish. These young guys come up next to me waving to get my attention so I'm thinking maybe I had a tail light out or something.
This kid is smiling giving me a thumbs up telling me my truck is super cool.
I give him a look like "this old beater?" and the kid says "my grandpa has one just like it!".

Made me feel old. But I just smiled, gave him a thumbs up, and said thanks. Then the traffic shifted and we parted ways.
At least it was just the vehicle and not the rest of me that reminded him of his grandpa.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Was on the way home yesterday. Traffic was kinda sluggish. These young guys come up next to me waving to get my attention so I'm thinking maybe I had a tail light out or something.
This kid is smiling giving me a thumbs up telling me my truck is super cool.
I give him a look like "this old beater?" and the kid says "my grandpa has one just like it!".

Made me feel old. But I just smiled, gave him a thumbs up, and said thanks. Then the traffic shifted and we parted ways.
At least it was just the vehicle and not the rest of me that reminded him of his grandpa.
I bet you keep your cars a long time though. My grandpa always has the newest trucks.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer