GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Is it bad karma to abandon a junk car at a Masonic cemetery?
Oddly, I've never found myself in this particular decision matrix before.

It wouldn't technically be IN the cemetery but at a wide spot in the road at the cemetery gates. I would leave a wheel hanging over the public right of way so it'd be gone 48 hours after it got tagged.

The dude on the left looks suspiciously reminiscent of an Adam Sandler.

That would be a severe strike against if it came from anyone but strings.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Is it bad karma to abandon a junk car at a Masonic cemetery?
Oddly, I've never found myself in this particular decision matrix before.
If it's a junker, why can't you take it to the scrap metal peeps. If it's a title-less POS, just leave it outside their gates at night and run. They'll sort it out. :lol:

And fuck the Masons.

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
If it's a junker, why can't you take it to the scrap metal peeps. If it's a title-less POS, just leave it outside their gates at night and run. They'll sort it out. :lol:

And fuck the Masons.

Rather not be on camera abandoning a paperless car.
Had to gather some Intel on my area. The lonely roads and empty lots where you used to do that sorta thing are built up and developed now but I found a couple new spots.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Rather not be on camera abandoning a paperless car.
Had to gather some Intel on my area. The lonely roads and empty lots where you used to do that sorta thing are built up and developed now but I found a couple new spots.
Be sure to check EVERYWHERE that you don't leave any evidence. You don't want an Alice's Restaurant situation. * IIRC, you hated that reference last time . . . .

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer
Radar Love on the muzak at the store. Shit is getting a little more normal.
Better not get too normal though lest Hips starts taking people to school.
Keep your distance, assholes. Nobody is really interested in what's going on with you anyways.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi