GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Come on by the house, OOD. My manual labor sim is so realistic it'll make you're body physically tired. Can even induce feelings of hunger and thirst.
Yeah no thanks. I hurt my back today jumping rope for 2 minutes. And yesterday I hurt my knee simply by existing. I need to get my happy ass in shape.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yeah no thanks. I hurt my back today jumping rope for 2 minutes. And yesterday I hurt my knee simply by existing. I need to get my happy ass in shape.

I could give you a week's worth of sit-down work with nothing but screwdriver, a solder iron, and a can of de-oxit.
Pulled out all my mics and cables and gear and stuff that was all just thrown in the case after the last gig 2 years ago or more. Isn't a damn one of them that doesn't have some kinda scratchy crackly thing going on lol.

Let me know if you have a certain load you like for the screwdriver or you'll just get whatever's on the first shelf above the bottom one.

I couldn't have imagined that working at home would have me more pissed than the last jerb. I wrote a terse email to the fucktard that started this website I have taken over(copied in my boss). It required me to ask the wife to edit it since I was going to rip the rat bastard limb from limb. But hey, now I'm having a beer and not doing an f'n thing until they pow-wow. This one's for me.