GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Eh, less than you'd think considering the sheer number of animals.
Most often asked question is, "how come it doesn't smell?".

Old lady does an awesome job. Dogs walked multiple times every day. Litter boxes changed every day, etc.
how about uninvited animals. Mice and rats.

and cockroaches

how about uninvited animals. Mice and rats.

and cockroaches

Haven't had a problem with that stuff here though I do suspect we have a squirrel(s) living in the "attic". Really just the small space between ceiling and roof. Not a real attic you can fit storage boxes and bodies in.

Lot of possums, raccoons, some feral cats around but that's typical for here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Haven't had a problem with that stuff here though I do suspect we have a squirrel(s) living in the "attic". Really just the small space between ceiling and roof. Not a real attic you can fit storage boxes and bodies in.

Lot of possums, raccoons, some feral cats around but that's typical for here.

The worst pests to have are the ones that don't call first before showing up.

Cats are pretty self-sufficient. It's dogs that need babysitting.
My dog just lays there until I open the door. Then he goes and shits in the woods and lays in the yard. Comes back in when I feel like opening the door again. He's perfect.

I'm going to have to walk him when we move, until we get a fence. At least I'll get some exercise.

My dog just lays there until I open the door. Then he goes and shits in the woods and lays in the yard. Comes back in when I feel like opening the door again. He's perfect.

I'm going to have to walk him when we move, until we get a fence. At least I'll get some exercise.
that is an easy dag.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
the kiddo the other day learned about the circle of life after the cat leaped 10 feet in the air, snatched a bird out of the air, and then ate it all, feathers bones beak and all in the following 4 minutes in front of her.

5 miles on the bike after work.
Been eating as clean as possible for almost two weeks. Mostly fruit and vegetables.
I'll do another weigh in Sunday morning.
I'll wear the lightest underwear I own.
You'll all wait anxiously for a report I'm sure.