GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Just remembered why I dislike hard taco shells. The whole fucker disintegrates right in your hand.
Spoon the remains of the old taco into the new taco, repeat.
Hard shells are not as good as just scooping the taco fillings up with a chip. We eat a lot of burritos, but use chips for "tacos"

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
When we lived up closer to downtown El Milagro had a place on e. 6th where they made all the chips and tortillas to bag up and ship to stores. You could go there and get them straight out the kitchen.

Its probably a snobby condo building or something now. No way they gonna let that piece of golden goose property just make tortillas.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
Fuckin' a, man.

All we had left on the shelves here was shitty ol' Mission tortillas, which taste like they've been made out of spackle and gum.
Hey I was wondering what that flavor was. The great value brand is better than that crap.

Gulf coast, California, etc. is even better than here as they got all the fish, crab, shrimp tacos and stuff right off the boat.
Our cows, pigs, goats, and chickens are pretty fresh though.

Gulf coast, California, etc. is even better than here as they got all the fish, crab, shrimp tacos and stuff right off the boat.
Our cows, pigs, goats, and chickens are pretty fresh though.
Different culture. Mexico is RIGHT THERE.
We have authentic Mexican food, but they get shocked when a gringo walks in.
But California that great food was everywhere.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The little Mexican meat market/gas station/taqueria down the road got a fresh batch of food in. Stuff is awesome too. Looks like it actually came from a farm or garden instead of some mad scientists lab. Has imperfections. Is normal size and color instead of huge and fake color looking.

Got green and red bell pepper, garlic, jalepeno and Serrano peppers, little onions with the green shoots on them. Gonna make some chili.

tenor.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
The little Mexican meat market/gas station/taqueria down the road got a fresh batch of food in. Stuff is awesome too. Looks like it actually came from a farm or garden instead of some mad scientists lab. Has imperfections. Is normal size and color instead of huge and fake color looking.

Got green and red bell pepper, garlic, jalepeno and Serrano peppers, little onions with the green shoots on them. Gonna make some chili.

Did you get enough for everyone?

If I'm ever out there I'm going to make you some vegetable burritos. If you like beans you'd like them.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer