GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

What the heck happened there?

Was walking around the house and felt some "stuff" under my feet. Figured it was probably just some rabbit food pellets or cat food or something so I just wiped the bottom of each foot across the top of the opposite foot to clean it off and kept going, no big deal.

Came back across my own path a minute later and saw puddles of blood everywhere and I'm like what the hell?

Turns out kitty had knocked a glass pot pipe off the dresser that had shattered into invisible scalpel sharp shards.

I don't wear shoes unless societal niceties require me to so the bottom of my feet are basically rawhide. The glass shards didn't penetrate the bottoms enough to feel it or draw blood, just felt "something" was under there. But when I wiped each foot across the top of the other one I sliced open the top of both feet.

Cuts were so sharp and clean I never felt it happen. Could probably use a stitch on the right one and 2 on the left if you were gonna do it proper like but to hell with it, scar tissue fix that oorah.

Was walking around the house and felt some "stuff" under my feet. Figured it was probably just some rabbit food pellets or cat food or something so I just wiped the bottom of each foot across the top of the opposite foot to clean it off and kept going, no big deal.

Came back across my own path a minute later and saw puddles of blood everywhere and I'm like what the hell?

Turns out kitty had knocked a glass pot pipe off the dresser that had shattered into invisible scalpel sharp shards.

I don't wear shoes unless societal niceties require me to so the bottom of my feet are basically rawhide. The glass shards didn't penetrate the bottoms enough to feel it or draw blood, just felt "something" was under there. But when I wiped each foot across the top of the other one I sliced open the top of both feet.

Cuts were so sharp and clean I never felt it happen. Could probably use a stitch on the right one and 2 on the left if you were gonna do it proper like but to hell with it, scar tissue fix that oorah.
Glass is wonderful until you don't need it.

My feet are the opposite. I’ve rarely gone barefoot since 2004. Only during showers and sleeping, and I sleep with socks on most of the time.

I’m a fucking wimp, big time.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer

this gives us a rather unwanted look at the general hygiene of your house, and life...

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
well, at least you admit it.

how animal feces resides on average, in each room of your house?

Eh, less than you'd think considering the sheer number of animals.
Most often asked question is, "how come it doesn't smell?".

Old lady does an awesome job. Dogs walked multiple times every day. Litter boxes changed every day, etc.