GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I think I better stop taking bennydrills at bedtime.

Fun fact: The majority of store brand sleep aids are the same active ingredient and dosage as Benadryl, and neither have a sleepy effect on me. Maybe if I took two at once, but I’ve never needed that. Kirkland Benadryl knockoffs, 600 for $4.50 ish.

What the hell would somebody do all day?

My lifestyle has only changed slightly. Now I go to the store once a week instead of twice, and I’ve managed to avoid Costco so far.

I watch a shitload of TV and last week, I averaged 5 hours a day on my iPad, none of it streaming video. I’ve also began implementing an hour long nap with the cat lately. I hadn’t napped in years.

You are young and vibrant. Stay busy or beat off all day, whichever you fancy. My record is nine times, try and “beat” that!

Fun fact: The majority of store brand sleep aids are the same active ingredient and dosage as Benadryl, and neither have a sleepy effect on me. Maybe if I took two at once, but I’ve never needed that. Kirkland Benadryl knockoffs, 600 for $4.50 ish.

My lifestyle has only changed slightly. Now I go to the store once a week instead of twice, and I’ve managed to avoid Costco so far.

I watch a shitload of TV and last week, I averaged 5 hours a day on my iPad, none of it streaming video. I’ve also began implementing an hour long nap with the cat lately. I hadn’t napped in years.

You are young and vibrant. Stay busy or beat off all day, whichever you fancy. My record is nine times, try and “beat” that!
11 in 24 hours.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and Immigrant