GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

The manager at Taco Bell gave us free water cups and gave the kids free cinnamon twists. The question is does she think we're poor or do I just come here way too much? Either way free stuff is dope.

The manager at Taco Bell gave us free water cups and gave the kids free cinnamon twists. The question is does she think we're poor or do I just come here way too much? Either way free stuff is dope.
She thinks you're Mormon and wants to be #2 wife and make 8 babies for you.
That's hawt!

No matter what I do I feel I'm only judged by mistakes . Even if the good outweighs it by a million to one. They still gonnna hate me for the single fucking thing that I done

I used to feel exactly the same way. Then I got honest with myself and realized I was still a mega dick and as soon as I tried to change that (still ongoing), others judged me differently.

I hope.

Speaking of Judgie McJuggerson , @adi posted a video today first thing in the morning so naturally i came here to complain .

Complaint the first :

WTF a RED bass ? Where did that come from ?
That better be a blood of my fallen enemies wives tears refinish or i'm canceling my subscription .

Speaking of Judgie McJuggerson , @adi posted a video today first thing in the morning so naturally i came here to complain .

Complaint the first :

WTF a RED bass ? Where did that come from ?
That better be a blood of my fallen enemies wives tears refinish or i'm canceling my subscription .
hahahahahaha frau babaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) its not really red it's way dark but now the paint's chipping off if you look at it so soon it will be naked :p:D

I've been getting a little thick in the mids so I decided to make some dietary changes in my daily life. So far I've lost 7lbs in a week.
And not just by changing from boots to sneakers either!!