GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I've spiked cat turds with hot sauce to make them stop eating shit out the litter box. It worked.
Trick is to take a syringe and inject it inside the turd so it still smells shitty on the outside. Then you can stop doing it and they still leave all the turds alone.

I've spiked cat turds with hot sauce to make them stop eating shit out the litter box. It worked.
Trick is to take a syringe and inject it inside the turd so it still smells shitty on the outside. Then you can stop doing it and they still leave all the turds alone.
we really just want you to leave the turds alone

This whole moptop haircut fad with the kids is getting literally over the top.
Reminds me of 80s hair metal circa 1990. You can't make it any more over the top, it's all played out, something has to give.
Unfortunately whatever comes next will probably be even shittier than this.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant
This whole moptop haircut fad with the kids is getting literally over the top.
Reminds me of 80s hair metal circa 1990. You can't make it any more over the top, it's all played out, something has to give.
Unfortunately whatever comes next will probably be even shittier than this.

One of my nephews looks crazy and it’s mostly his crazy hairdo and gauged ears. He must have big brass ones too, because he lives in Montana and they don’t take kindly to those types ‘round there. And his dad is a full-on MAGA hat wearing hillbilly and his mom is frickin stupid. (My sister)

Last edited:
I happened to think of that because I watch this kid with a yuge mop walk into the barbershop next to the vets office, presumably to get his mop topped up.

Odd there's a barber shop next to my new vet and next to my favorite Chinese place, yet I haven't seen a barber since 1995.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant